Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Just now, Headstall said:

Happy Memorial day, dugh! :hug:  Warm day here, but it's comfortable. :)  Don't overdo it today. 

The pup and took an abbreviated walk early this morning and then I did a few chores. First I took mum's car to the carwash, it's cleaned and shined inside and out. I bought her a new set of floormats. Went to the recycle center so that mum will not need to do that for a bit after she comes home. Then to the pet superstore for the additive for Thistle's water. It's an extract of green tea and other natural stuff that helps prevent tartar build up and keeps his breath nice. Next a stop a Target for a couple of things before heading back to the house where I trimmed and sized the floormats to fit mum's car and wiped down the interior surfaces with protectant to prevent sun damage. Mum drive's a 1999 Saturn sedan. It's in very good condition and well maintained, she's got a great mechanic. Now I'm being lazy for a bit before I get cleaned up for a picnic with some of the neighbors late this afternoon. Mum baked brownies to go with ice cream for dessert. I have a large crockpot of baked beans that's been simmering all night and I'm going to make a tossed salad too. The picnic should be fun.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, clochette said:

But Gary told you not to overdo it. For your own good I'm sacrificing myself to make him exercises 0:)

You are sooooooo thoughtful :) 

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, clochette said:

But Gary told you not to overdo it. For your own good I'm sacrificing myself to make him exercises 0:)

Does Gary really want you making him exercise?

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

I'm the Physical Therapist Asst, so I'll handle the exercises, thanks.

Hey, Cassie.   :hug: 

11 minutes ago, clochette said:

Oooh you've never seen the @Drew Espinosa & Victor show... A real telenovela :lol:

Hey, Clo.   :hug: Mi Marido tiene mas Familia has a sweet storyline involving two very cute boys.  :lol:  :heart: 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..