Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 hours ago, Marty said:

It's a few minutes before 4am.

120 miles away from home.

Jusr dropped a friend at Dublin Airport for his flight to Frankfurt. 

Now have to face the long drive home...

Coffee... must get coffee...

🍵

Hope you arrived home safely.

I take Mum to the airport this afternoon.

• Like 5

G'day y'all. Warm and very muggy to start the day. Chance of severe storms later as a cool/cold front passes through. The weather for tomorrow and the weekend is to be nice.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Anyone else experiencing an increase in mosquitoes?  They are normally gone by now, but there are millions out there. :( 

We deal with them all summer. Nothing has been said about a greater than usual number.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Perhaps a little bronzer before the next session. Seriously, sorry that it hurts but excellent news that your acheiving the results the therapist is looking for. Ice for swelling, I perfer massage ... 😯 ... my bad, different swelling.

:gikkle: 

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Perhaps a little bronzer before the next session.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*

26 minutes ago, clochette said:

We've reach 1kg of strawberries for jams! I've been freezing the strawberries the last 2 weeks as they've been smaller and fewer and dad and my bro had enough to turn into jam :D

Hey, Clo.   :hug:  We get plenty of strawberries at the farmer's market. Jam is delicious with cheddar-rosemary scones.   :yes:

8 minutes ago, dughlas said:

We deal with them all summer. Nothing has been said about a greater than usual number.

No mosquitoes here so far, despite the unusually wet season. Guess we lucked out.

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

I'm bored, and wallowing in self pity... wish I could write something, but typing and fixing this post takes forever... looks like Gone Fishing will be the last thing I write for a while... oh well...  should get my licence back in a couple more weeks... I hope....

Poor Gary.   :kiss:  *gentle hugs*   Hope you feel better soon.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..