Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 11/24/2018 at 10:09 AM, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Xander hope you had a nice Thanksgiving :hug::kiss:

We did, but it was a big get together - Dennis' mom and dad, two of his brothers (one is overseas protecting us), his sisters, a few nephews and nieces were here. 

• Love 4

On 11/24/2018 at 10:18 AM, Kitt said:

They are doing Elf on water-skis??

Yes, wonderful show...and the club said it was the biggest crowd they had...the news media were talking about it. the landlord (that owns the lake - a cell phone tower company)  decided not to renew their lease after 28 years, so they are looking for another lake. They set a record during the show - 8 skiers did a 360 degree turn. ( the boat stos and the skiers goes around the boat).  The youngest skier was 9 and he was barefooting...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 11/24/2018 at 10:47 AM, Headstall said:

Happy Saturday, all! My snow guy is retiring, and I'm thinking of buying a snow blower...  Anyway, have a great day... here's a little 'easing into Christmas' photo...

tumblr_p4odw7XHRe1sn5gcqo1_500.jpg😁

Does he shovel snow? If he does hire him....he might get cold the way he is dressed, thou....😁

• Haha 3

On 11/24/2018 at 3:04 PM, Page Scrawler said:

I admit, I love the kid sooooo much! But usually if he screws up when he's here, I'm the one who has to lay down the law. Morgan's too much of a softie for his baby bro.  :*)

Hey, Bertie.  :hug:  :kiss:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  I hope the kids are having fun.  :yes:

Hey, Kitt.  :hug: I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving.

We had fun...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

We did, but it was a big get together - Dennis' mom and dad, two of his brothers (one is overseas protecting us), his sisters, a few nephews and nieces were here. 

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Glad you had a good holiday.  :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sweetlion said:

I have been reading, but not interacting much here, How have you been?

Leo! :glomp: long time no see, you were miss. I'm good, same old, getting ready for the exams. What about you? Anything new or exciting?

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Headstall said:

I finished putting my tree up and decorating it. It looks great. Ready for the grandkids. :) 

Grandpa Gary is going to have a full house of kids and laughter this year :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I checked... not wearing undies :) 

Know how conquerors take the flag of the conquered land to mark their victory? Well I was there. And conquered -_-

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

G'day, Dugh!!! :hug:  G'day y'all!!! :)

18 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's freezing here, no really, the temp is just below freezing. I'm going to make peanut brittle.

Stay warm. No outdoor activities for today. Don't make go up there and tie you to the bed. -_- 

Peanut brittle? :huh: People make that over here too! :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Site Administrator
8 hours ago, clochette said:

Know how conquerors take the flag of the conquered land to mark their victory? Well I was there. And conquered -_-

:rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  *high five*  

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..