Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

7 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hey B...πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜— Well, not here a least...I have heard others say it wasn't bad when they went but I obviously am at the wrong one when it comes to food...!😝😝

At least the boys can bring you treats (ie real food)

• Like 2
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I had to google liriope. Man, they are awesome! I want some... I like the 'purple explosion' ones. Next year... Morning, dugh and Thistle. :hug:Β 

Β 

I have three basic types. One has leaves similiar to the purple explosion but it has white flowers. Another has silver-white varigation along the leaves and purple flowers. My favorite has yellow varigation and purple flowers. They're pretty hardy growing in sun or shade and drought tolerant. I mix them in amongst my hostas and coral bells.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Dmrman said:

Hey B...πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜— Well, not here a least...I have heard others say it wasn't bad when they went but I obviously am at the wrong one when it comes to food...!😝😝

Maybe @Randy Wade will start a hospital catering company...or maybe he'll invest in a hospital to serve 5 star quality food....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Okay... one more and I'm done... promise...

tumblr_ptn0hiCwCq1y6miyfo6_540.jpg

Hello, I would like to order 3 guys in a red Speedo, 4 in green speeds and 2 guys in kilts please....looks like he is at a drive thru....πŸ˜„

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Dmrman said:

So... He's asking are you available...!!!!😁😁😍

That or ... "Could you please give me directions to Bob's rehab. I've got a delivery of fresh orange juice for him."

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, clochette said:

Happy Sunday gang :kiss:

Hey, Clo.Β  Β :hug:

7 hours ago, Marty said:

Morningο»Ώ, all! ο»Ώ:hug:Β ο»Ώο»Ώ

Hey, Marty.Β  Β :hug:

7 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Nothing wrong with that!!Β 

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!Β  Β :hug: Β :hug: Β :hug: Β :hug:

Nope, nothing wrong at all!Β  Β :gikkle:

6 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

The Pequot (a native American tribe in Connecticut) has the Green Corn Festival. When Dennis and I were 13, Dennis' parents took us to it. There was a boy dressed in his costume (buckskin) and his dance was beautiful. So was the boy, too.Β 

Native American boys are always beautiful. The tribes in Traverse City have their own schools, so we didn't have many Native kids in the public school district, but I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Dmrman said:

So... He's asking are you available...!!!!😁😁😍

Or "You wanna go for a ride , look I've got a big engine"

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Headstall said:

See ya later, Marty. :hug:Β 

I look forward to it, Gary :hug:Β 

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Marty.Β  Β :hug:

Hi yourself, Page! :hug:Β 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Γ—
Γ—

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..