Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

32 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Severe t-storm warning in effect until 7:45. Nasty storms with 60mph winds and 3/4 inch hail coming in from the west.

Speaking of hail, did you guys saw what happened in Guadalajara this past weekend?!! Natie really is messed up

• Like 1
  • Wow 4

1 hour ago, Dmrman said:

It's summer and in the summer... Boys are there, but not there... They are to busy with other stuff...😄 you know exploring, camping, and N***kayaking...!!!😄😄

No nekkid kayaking today. Too cloudy. And cold.  :gikkle:

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

I had a grilled Santa Fe barbequed turkey and Swiss cheese sandwich on black Russian bread and fresh corn on the cob.

Wow Dughlas hope you ordered me one and over nighted it here:yes:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Ho joes used to have pretty good food, and I remember some wild nekked pool parties...😄😁😁🤣

Hi Jo had good food, too. Dennis and I had dinner there in 2001 when we were just friends. It closed when the hotel became an off brand. Now it is a Comfort Inn and the restaurant is now a credit union. 

• Wow 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Ho joes used to have pretty good food, and I remember some wild nekked pool parties...😄😁😁🤣

Were you the one throwing the wild nekkid pool parties, Bob?😄 Nude swimming at Bob's...🏊

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

It's okay.   :hug:

Thanks....Had a distraction at the time. Youngest foster son wanted to where is soccer shoes in were...I told him that it might be in the garage. That's where it was... His friends wanted to play soccer...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..