Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

• Site Administrator
16 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Made train and hotel reservations for my trip to Philly to see the doc at the end of the month. I thought about tying it in with a visit with my kids and step-sibs. That meant all of us spending the day after Christmas in the car driving north. If the weather is bad or my head hurts I would be in difficult straights. This way I catch a late morning train on the 26th and get into Philly late that night. Sleep in a comfy bed before my early appt the next morning. Spend the day in Philly, stay over another night then catch an early morning train back to SC on the 28th. Should be back to mum's that evening. A couple days later we'll head north for our visit.

I hope you get some answers from the doc :hug: 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bignick said:

Folks, Gary will be back shortly, like in an hour or so. The Leafs are mopping the ice rink with the Wilds. :Steve2: Go Leafs!!! :2thumbs:

It wasn't their best game, but they won anyway. :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

Yes.

I gave myself the second round of injections of Amovig this morning. This appt. is a follow-up to evaluate the effectiveness of the treatment.

Fingers crossed. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..