Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Thanks, Tim! :hug:  I was kidnapped by one daughter and taken to my other daughter's where I saw my granddaughter before I was transported, along with my grandson, to the theater to see The Crimes of Grindewald in 3D. It was awesome!!. From there I was taken to Boston Pizza for a great meal... I was brought back and found cards, chocolate, and Amazon gift cards from my sons. They're both home now. All in all, a perfect day. The best part might have been hearing my grandson giggle while playing with his sister. :) 

Sure sounds perfect, Gary.  :D 

The best part might have been hearing my grandson giggle while playing with his sister. :) 

That's my favorite part, too.  :heart:

I was transported, along with my grandson, to the theater to see The Curse of Grindewald in 3D

I gotta see that new Harry Potter movie.  :unsure:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Headstall said:

Thanks, Tim! :hug:  I was kidnapped by one daughter and taken to my other daughter's where I saw my granddaughter before I was transported, along with my grandson, to the theater to see The Curse of Grindewald in 3D. It was awesome!!. From there I was taken to Boston Pizza for a great meal... I was brought back and found cards, chocolate, and Amazon gift cards from my sons. They're both home now. All in all, a perfect day. The best part might have been hearing my grandson giggle while playing with his sister. :) 

Sounds wonderful.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator

Good morning, all!  :yawn: I had a nice and productive weekend.  The house is pretty much ready for the new window install. :D  All that's left is to move furniture out of the way the day they're going to do the work.  I also got a nice start on getting ready for the bathroom reno.  I've made a decision and am going to call the contractor today to confirm the contract.  

I had a nice dinner out last night with my mom and one of her best friends to celebrate her birthday.  My mom shares the same day as Gary :wub: I had a nice Caesar salad, pork tenderloin medallions wrapped in prosciutto and grilled over a wood fire and topped with a fig sauce, fettuccine Alfredo, and vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce and roasted pecans with spices and rum.  And :yes: it was as good as it sounds :) 

• Love 5

2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Good morning, all!  :yawn: I had a nice and productive weekend.  The house is pretty much ready for the new window install. :D  All that's left is to move furniture out of the way the day they're going to do the work.  I also got a nice start on getting ready for the bathroom reno.  I've made a decision and am going to call the contractor today to confirm the contract.  

I had a nice dinner out last night with my mom and one of her best friends to celebrate her birthday.  My mom shares the same day as Gary :wub: I had a nice Caesar salad, pork tenderloin medallions wrapped in prosciutto and grilled over a wood fire and topped with a fig sauce, fettuccine Alfredo, and vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce and roasted pecans with spices and rum.  And :yes: it was as good as it sounds :) 

You mean you didn't go to Red Robin?

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, bignick said:

Good morning, folks!!! :)

Back to your regular (and innocent) little frog/prince. 0:) 

Have a good one. See you around. :thumbup:

Hey, froggy.  :hug:

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all.

Morning, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug:

3 hours ago, Kitt said:

Good morning.

Sorry I missed your birthday Gary.  Sounds like it was awsome!

Morning, Miss Kitt.  :hug:

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All right now it is 15F or -9.44 C :kiss::hug:

Hey, Bertie.  :hug:  :kiss: It's cold outside and snowing, but I'm too lazy to check the weather for exact numbers.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..