Last Post Wins #48

• Site Administrator
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

As opposed to yesterday, today is Everything You Do is Right today. Due to Freedom of Information, I need to tell you that they will be serving Artichoke Hearts to the Pandas today. The Wildone and the Cat/Bird will be Quilting together today.

So today is my day :D Everything I do is right, so the shiny is mine! :D  :joe: 

If by 'quilting' you mean :fight: then, :yes::gikkle: 

• Site Administrator

LBO has gone rancid :puke: Time to toss her in the compost bin.

Since it's quilting, I shall join the oversized puffin. As long as it is not knitting, no way I'm going near her with 8 inch needles in her hands 😮

Mine :joe:

• Site Moderator
20 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

So today is my day :D Everything I do is right, so the shiny is mine! :D  :joe: 

Only in your wildest dreams.

9 hours ago, wildone said:

Since it's quilting, I shall join the oversized puffin. As long as it is not knitting, no way I'm going near her with 8 inch needles in her hands 😮

Don't you mean Flippers?

And back to the mighty, majestic, morphin Raptor.

Since it's St. Patrick's Day, the only thing on the menu is Corned Beef and Cabbage.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

**Dust's of the Royal Canadian Air Farce's Chicken Cannon**

Don't mind me as I load it with shaved Corned Beef and Cabbage and shoot at all of you :gikkle:

Mine :joe:

BTW, the Chicken Cannon is now part of my arsenal :P, before the oversized puffin trys to claim it ;)

• Site Moderator

Mmmmm, chicken. And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Talk about your Awkward Moments, as part of the Supreme Sacrifice today, there will be no Lacy Oatmeal Cookies or Sloppy Joe's served. However, you can have all the Biodiesel you want.

• Wow 1
  • Site Administrator
13 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I'd rather have the cookies and sloppy Joes  :unsure: :joe:  

I'd imagine then you would be expelling your own biodiesel than :gikkle:

:joe:

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

The mighty raptor is happy that it is Poultry Day. Yum. 🥠

Let's Laugh as I also snack on Chocolate Caramel.  Let's thank those unsong heros of Social Work. Also thank the Certified Nurses.