Last Post Wins #48

• Site Moderator

That's strange. The cat/bird left the cookies alone yesterday.

Today is the day to Encourage Young Writers. Give your Siblings a Cinnamon Crescent then take them to see Farm Animals. Keep an eye out for your local Bookmobile. I see one in this are with WOW (Words On Wheels) on the side.

• Wow 1
  • Site Administrator

I have shown neglect of my Kingdom, I feel shame :(

But speaking of tired, I average about 8-10K steps a day, moving Dad from an apartment to a assisted living home today racked up 23K steps and 10 flights of stairs :o

I'm barely alive, but I shall be straightening things up here and getting rid of the pretender king, molting pigeon, and resuming my kingdomship shortly :joe:

• Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

Done in two stages, I walk at least 11,000 steps daily. That's five miles per day walking. The stair tracker part isn't that accurate as atmospheric conditions outside can affect it. One one particular windy day, it had me walking up 50 flights.

As we celebrate Submarine Day, we will be entertained by a Barber Shop Quartet. Hopefully, this won't affect any Pets on their day as well. Bring an 8-Track Tape and receive some Cheese Fondue.

This just in, Wildone's location has been pinpointed to Elephant Butte, BC Canada.

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

I forgot to mention yesterday that the Phillies lost to The Nationals Wednesday with a score of 15 - 1.

Colorado is serving Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Licorice today before the Big Wind strikes. We're also observing a Day of Silence so before you begin, SHUT UP!!

• Site Administrator
19 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Colorado is serving Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Licorice today before the Big Wind strikes. We're also observing a Day of Silence so before you begin, SHUT UP!!

Hmmm, the big wind, kind of what @Valkyrie's family calls her :P

Since it is after midnight in the fake timezone, it is no longer the Day of Silence, which I did respect, so the Molten Pigeon can't get mad at me :)

:joe:

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, shape shifting raptor once again.

Has anyone seen a Record Store lately? Make Lunch Count by having Scrabble and Peach Cobbler. Be sure to invite some guy named Thomas Jefferson.

• Site Administrator

Hmm, the pigeon must be away today :). Looks like it is up to me to help out on this Sunday.

Today is Wildone Day and pledging allegiance to him ensures you will NOT participate in the Feast of Steven. At the Feast we will be serving Oven Roasted Penguin Skewers, with a Raptor Foot Glaze. For desert we shall have Wesley Chip Cookies crumbled on a Slytherin Blue Raspberry Ice Cream. For wine, we shall have a Parker Owen's Blood Red or a Marty Sclera White.

All of this while we have the nude minstrel, Daddy, playing the Harp for the dinner.

Yum and Wow!

:joe:

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1
2 hours ago, wildone said:

Hmm, the pigeon must be away today :). Looks like it is up to me to help out on this Sunday.

All of this while we have the nude minstrel, Daddy, playing the Harp for the dinner.

I would never subject anyone to such a ridiculous sight and besides I haven't a clue as to how to strum a harp....

:joe:...and back to the appropriately clothed Daddy!

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

I did type up something yesterday and must of forgotten to hit Submit Reply. But any who. I'm still around.

Take a Wild Guess as to what to day is, National Tax Day. Time to salute a authors favorite invention, the Rubber Eraser. In honor of Titanic Remembrance Day, lets have a Spiral Ham.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Be sure to wear an Orchid when you Wear Your Pajamas To Work Today. Have a breakfast of Eggs Benedict before you leave the home.

• Site Moderator

And back to me again.

Looks like we have a day for the despot north of the border, International Bad Day. Take a trip to Ellis Islands Family History Day. To celebrate Haiku Poetry, we'll have a Cheese Ball.