Last Post Wins #48

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty BoP once again.

Today is Purple Day for Epilepsy Awareness. It's also National American Diabetes Association Alert Day.  We'll celebrate with Spinach and Nougat.

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Scribble a note about the Manatee today. When you Joe today, offer him a cup of Joe and offer him a ride in your Little Red Wagon. Then take him out for a meal of Spanish Paella.

• Site Moderator

And back to its rightful owner, me, the mighty, majestic raptor.

Have you hugged your Triglycerides lately? Have Something on a Stick today. For the Cat/Bird, that will mean having Black Forest Cake on a stick.

[I bet DDK is a happy camper today, with today being Opening Day for the official start to Baseball.]

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator

I shall give my Black Forest cake and the shiny to our resident Bard @Parker Owens for the day in honor of his shiny, new title.  Just until midnight EST though.  Then it's game on!  ----->Bard's :joe: 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
8 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

@TalonRiderI was, but my Cardinals lost in Milwaukee...only 161 to go.  Our home opener is next Thursday!

:joe:...and back to the tired grandpa!

161 more losses to go? :o 😮

Set the bar pretty low this year :gikkle:

:joe:

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again so early in the morning. The Phillies had their home opener yesterday and they beat Atlanta.

Not that there are many left, but today is Mom and Pop's Owners Business Day. Today is Nevadas  day and they will be serving Lemon Chiffon.

• Site Administrator

Too much lemon chiffon makes getting into you Nevada jeans more difficult 😛

:joe:

• Site Administrator
18 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

With all that sweet, fattening food the cat/bird eats, you'd think she'd be as big as a whale by now.

It's called pleasantly plump and I'm quite adorable, thank you very much.  -_- :joe: 

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

I am In Control today so I say go Take a Walk in the Park. The Doctors say to have a bowl of Turkey Neck Soup and Take a Virtual Vacation. I wrote all this using a #2 Pencil.