Last Post Wins #48

• Site Moderator

If the penguin keeps eating all the food available here, she's going to be fat before the holiday season kicks in.

How ironic, after making the statement above, I find the only thing on the list today is to Cranberry Relish Day.

• Haha 3
44 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

If the penguin keeps eating all the food available here, she's going to be fat before the holiday season kicks in.

cat / bird doing her morning workout

fat mood GIF

:joe: :gikkle: :funny:

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator
12 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

attack falling GIF

:joe: 

She's also mean. See how she tries to run people off.

On Adoption Day, we're going to have Cashews and Cranberries. We'll wash it down with Expresso.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me the mighty Raptor.

It would appear to be another food day for the Cat/Bird since it's Sardine Day.

From what I've seen elsewhere, it would appear that @aditus, wolfie, is celebrating his birthday, so he gets the shiny for the day.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And back to me the mighty Raptor.

It would appear to be another food day for the Cat/Bird since it's Sardine Day.

From what I've seen elsewhere, it would appear that @aditus, wolfie, is celebrating his birthday, so he gets the shiny for the day.

It’s my name day tomorrow so we can share it... wait... am I a Share Bear? No! SNATCH,!! Today its mine ahahahaha ! :joe: