6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Okay what shall we talk about? 

I wonder how much trouble(?) Stravor is in going against Hemothracene, by sending Keter back. Once Stravor said okay to him coming to on the journey I knew he would be important. But he seems he might be a catalyst for things to come? 

Also I like the images set in your world. The Ones Who Watch sound interestingly frightening. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Michael Sir and it shows in his writing - to many period stories the authors only do part of the work applying current thinking to past events. So I’m along for the ride I have buckle in and my arms are in the safety position. 

There wasn't a lot of research i could do here. But there is some, nothing like Changes.  But to me fantasy still has to believable. You have to be able to trust in the world your characters are in.

• Love 5

tim - True we see this thru your eyes but you took the extra effort to tell us about the glowing sword or there where statues in the room you made some authors would have not taken the time some of them would have more sex less story but you had more story and enough sex. That will keep your readers and fans coming back for more. You also brought a D/s to it as well Stavor being a sub/slave  to Hemothracene and the men who watch. The interact I’m waiting on is Stavor and the man-boy there is more there.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Oh Def i'd love to sit on the sofa with a glass of wine and tell you everything.. but :( i cant. ..

tim I could bring red / white / jack Daniels/ water / coffee I would be very quiet and respectful. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, rickproehl said:

you also brought a D/s to it as well Stavor being a sub/slave  to Hemothracene and the men who watch.

Well its not really D/s .. Stravor is a Searcher for his God ... not a submissive.. the prayers and kneeling etc are just like religious people here do for their god.  He is a servant really.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

tim I could bring red / white / jack Daniels/ water / coffee I would be very quiet and respectful. 

i'm sure you would... :D  that would be cool.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Mikiesboy said:

Well its not really D/s .. Stravor is a Searcher for his God ... not a submissive.. the prayers and kneeling etc are just like religious people here do for their god.  He is a servant really.

thanks I was looking at that in a different way. Thanks for pointing it out. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

thanks I was looking at that in a different way. Thanks for pointing it out. 

It's always interesting to hear what you think. i can see why you would and well, it's kind of our nature to look for that, right?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1