I think this just might catch on, if you get my drift... 🤗

Well, i am happy to say, it do not walk around here saying it or at work!!  LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Well, i am happy to say, it do not walk around here saying it or at work!!  LOL

Good thing, I suppose as you’d have gotten one or more side 👀 me thinks. :P 

Edit: Going to  hide the pause button. Like Stravor’s sword, the story is alive and telling me to keep reading. And, it is so engrossing! :D 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

The business transaction regarding Keter between Stravor and Dayson - :gikkle: 

Yeah, i did wonder how that would go over with readers. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator

Can’t help myself. I really like Keter knowing the significance of the original. A new one would just be a poor imitation or something like that. 

“No ….” Keter reached out and gently took the wilted blossom. “No, Sir. I shall keep this one. Please. Even another would wilt in time … this one is the one I should have.”

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator
Spoiler

“I do not.” Stravor laughed. “Your touch has roused me once more.” He grabbed the boy’s hand and placed on his now-stiff member. “I need release, not a rest. You will mount this, and ride. To practice.”

@Carlos Hazday Don’t read the spoiler if you haven’t read chapter 2 as yet.

I think of you as King of the double entendres, but tim here did quite well, imo. ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

Stravor whispered, “Then tell me how I can hear your voice, when you speak not?”

Well, this is an interesting turn of events. Hint of something we are to discover later, perhaps? 

Keter’s smile lit up his eyes. The lad launched himself at Stravor, who caught him. 

“Thank you, master!” He gripped the Searcher’s shoulders and wrapped his slim legs around his waist.

The Sword of Harman hummed in anger.

Uh oh...

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:
  Hide contents

“I do not.” Stravor laughed. “Your touch has roused me once more.” He grabbed the boy’s hand and placed on his now-stiff member. “I need release, not a rest. You will mount this, and ride. To practice.”

@Carlos Hazday Don’t read the spoiler if you haven’t read chapter 2 as yet.

I think of you as King of the double entendres, but tim here did quite well, imo. ;)

Me? Double entendres?

No idea what you're talking about! :huh:

Boy needs practice. Shadow during the day, and Stravor at night?

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i may consider writing them if you tell me who shadow is?  ...  i have thought about a book two ... and i can see the opening in my head perfectly.

Hey, I’m old and forgetful. I got the ‘Shad’ part right. I even got the hidden-from-the-light aspect right! At least I didn’t think it was Eclipse or something!
;–)

• Site Moderator
5 hours ago, Defiance19 said:

Aannd... read!🤗 not like I couldn’t wait or anything...

What does that mean indeed.. I had an idea when I read this, and after reading chapter 2 I’m even more convinced. But still, it’s total speculation in a spoiler tab... 

Reveal hidden contents

I think Keter holds more power than he even knows. Maybe It’s the kind of power to unseat Hemothracene, why he wants the boy dead? Maybe because Keter isn’t aware , it can be a problem for Stravor and that’s why Stravor’s dad is worried? But now I think stravor and Keter together may provide some kind of balance? 🤔

Wild guesses my friends.. I am always led astray by my thoughts..

Your wild guess is sound and has high merit as far as I’m concerned, Def. :thumbup:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

One thing I love about Beta Reading tim's stories, is when I reread the chapters when they go live, I pick up on little tidbits I missed the first time around. There is a lot of world development, and character development in these first two chapters, that you have to reread the chapter to find all the little nuances. It's fantastic.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator
4 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

did i attempt to dissuade you?

Nope, but Just in case, I thought I should state my unwaverable ((spell check says this isn’t a word, but it fits, imo) views on this subject in case dissuading came about. ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3