38 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Chapter 2 is posted.

Aannd... read!🤗 not like I couldn’t wait or anything...

On 8/24/2019 at 8:31 AM, Mikiesboy said:

You could be right ... Hemothracene  warns Stravor about the boy and more, in fact he is pretty clear, saying kill him ... yet Stravor's own father warns him about the man-boy. So what does that mean?

What does that mean indeed.. I had an idea when I read this, and after reading chapter 2 I’m even more convinced. But still, it’s total speculation in a spoiler tab... 

Spoiler

I think Keter holds more power than he even knows. Maybe It’s the kind of power to unseat Hemothracene, why he wants the boy dead? Maybe because Keter isn’t aware , it can be a problem for Stravor and that’s why Stravor’s dad is worried? But now I think stravor and Keter together may provide some kind of balance? 🤔

Wild guesses my friends.. I am always led astray by my thoughts..

Edited by Defiance19
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Aannd... read!🤗 not like o couldn’t wait or anything...

What does that mean indeed.. I had an idea when I read this, and after reading chapter 2 I’m even more convinced. But still, it’s total speculation in a spoiler tab... 

Reveal hidden contents

I think Keter holds more power than he even knows. Maybe It’s the kind of power to unseat Hemothracene, why he wants the boy dead? Maybe because Keter isn’t aware , it can be a problem for Stravor and that’s why Stravor’s dad is worried? But now I think stravor and Keter together may provide some kind of balance? 🤔

Wild guesses my friends.. I am always led astray by my thoughts..

That all sounds plausible to me.  I mean, the god did just come out with it and say, Kill him.  So Stravor knows what his job is.   And he also himself says not to let the boy into his heart.. what's left of it.  He gives the lad a flower ... he didn't give his own mother flowers, though he considered it in chapter one.

The Searcher is a journey ... and i hope it is a journey and a half. It's not a simple or easy one. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

Was reading chapter 2, but had to hit the pause button. 

The taller of the two took a menacing step forward. “Who are you?” 

The Searcher’s eyes were full black. A grim smile settled on his lips as he watched the man move closer. “Do not. For it is with pleasure I would take your worthless soul to the Hall of the Dead.” 

The Sword of Harman moaned as the man drew still closer, its edges shone blue. The hilt quivered in Stravor’s hand, its excitement obvious. 

The man dropped his knife and drew his sword. “You’re mortal, Searcher. You bleed.” He stepped forward and lunged.

So, it is not obvious by appearance who the Searcher is, but he is known to all? And, there always has to be someone who doesn’t give the proper due to someone such as the Searcher.  Ah well, die and learn, eh? 

Pause button disengaged

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

This tells me Keter is good, and you can’t dissuade me otherwise...

The boy smiled. He’s a good man, for all his attempts to be otherwise.

Nothing to read into that smile, Keter is happy to know Stravor’s true nature. 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

This tells me Keter is good, and you can’t dissuade me otherwise...

Nothing to read into that smile, Keter is happy to know Stravor’s true nature. 

did i attempt to dissuade you?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1