Sighhh....come on, Marvel....

16 hours ago, Comicality said:

HAHAHAHA!!!! WTF????
Ummm...OK!!! LMAO!!! I'll be there! I'll bring whiskey! :P

Oh, that looks loads better than the Star Wars Holiday Special was :gikkle:!

• Haha 1

LMAO!!! Omigod! I remember these!!! XD

Well, I mean, they came out in 1966 so I wasn't even born yet! But I remember the old cartoons used to come on at lunchtime, and my babysitter would put them on while I was eating hot dogs and potato chips! (D'awwww...little Comsie!)

::Waves:: Hi, Stan Lee! Miss you!

I know the new movie is gonna make him all 'cool' and stuff, but I hope they keep Namor just a little bit corny! Hahaha! He was always so goofy! It was part of his charm, I guess. Deadly and extremely ruthless for a Marvel super hero...but he was just such an asshole! :P And I wanna see Ironheart too! She's awesome! You just brought CHICAGO into WAKANDA??? Come get some!!!

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Comicality said:

LMAO!!! Omigod! I remember these!!! XD

Well, I mean, they came out in 1966 so I wasn't even born yet! But I remember the old cartoons used to come on at lunchtime, and my babysitter would put them on while I was eating hot dogs and potato chips! (D'awwww...little Comsie!)

::Waves:: Hi, Stan Lee! Miss you!

I know the new movie is gonna make him all 'cool' and stuff, but I hope they keep Namor just a little bit corny! Hahaha! He was always so goofy! It was part of his charm, I guess. Deadly and extremely ruthless for a Marvel super hero...but he was just such an asshole! :P And I wanna see Ironheart too! She's awesome! You just brought CHICAGO into WAKANDA??? Come get some!!!

Never saw the Sub-Mariner ones, but I used to get ready for school and eat my cereal while watching the original 1960s Spider-Man where Spidey’s voice goes from young and high as Peter Parker to deep and manly for Spider-Man…talk about a voice-crack! Sheesh!

I also watched The Fantastic Four which, arguably, was even cornier than Sub-Mariner! “I don’t know, Sue! But, we’ve got to find out what Doctor Doom is planning before it’s too late! Johnny! Flame-On! Come on Ben!” Thing - “What a revoltin’ development!”

I also was first introduced to Japanese Anime with Battle Of The Planets! Another favorite Little M cereal companion:

Edited by MrM
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MrM said:

I also watched The Fantastic Four which, arguably, was even cornier than Sub-Mariner!

You want to talk about corny? Try watching "Captain Planet"! The bad guys are given names like Hoggish Greedly, Verminous Skumm, and and Duke Nukem, for crying out loud!  :P

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

You want to talk about corny? Try watching "Captain Planet"! The bad guys are given names like Hoggish Greedly, Verminous Skumm, and and Duke Nukem, for crying out loud!  :P

Oh yes. I was ‘growing out of’ cartoons by then (I have since grown back into them!), but I remember watching a couple of episodes of that and, basically, going WTF! LOL 😝 He-Man was pretty damned corny too.

• Haha 2
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Comicality said:

Wow...this one looks pretty dark for a "Guardians" flick, but I like it!

And WTF, Drax??? Seriously, dude? Hahaha!

Adam Warlock! 😃

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Comicality said:

I'm glad this popped up a minute ago! WTF?

I...umm...ok, wow...

Kool! We get to see Kang go all out badda$$! :D

• Love 1

Hehehe...well, it's not like they weren't warned again and AGAIN of the consequences! But...avengers gotta avenge, I guess...

They're learning now, though. :P

Just...it's been a long time coming. And they haven't introduced the X-Men yet...which is where things get really DARK! But I love it! >:) 

I can only pray that I could possibly have HALF the talent it took to build this world with GFD that they had when I was growing up! Following the breadcrumbs is fun!

Edited by Comicality
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Comicality said:

Hehehe...well, it's not like they weren't warned again and AGAIN of the consequences! But...avengers gotta avenge, I guess...

They're learning now, though. :P

Just...it's been a long time coming. And they haven't introduced the X-Men yet...which is where things get really DARK! But I love it! >:) 

I can only pray that I could possibly have HALF the talent it took to build this world with GFD that they had when I was growing up! Following the breadcrumbs is fun!

One of my greatest influencers on writing was Chris Claremont. He turned the X-Men into a full-on saga! I just finished reading his entire run of X-Books and he was the undisputed master of comic world-building! He connected more threads than a lace weaver!

MCU needs to seriously consider him to write any future screenplays for a rebooted X-Men!

Edited by MrM
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Awww! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D  

Someone donated to the paypal account so I could grab a ticket to see the new "Ant Man" movie! You guys are the BEST! And I can't wait! I will be there! ::Nods::

SWEET!!!!

Hehehe! "Have I killed you before?" Knowing Kang...yeah, he prolly did! Many times over! This movie's gonna be awesome!

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

More super hero goodies! :D 

I did get to see them on Sunday, as I was looking forward to them! But who would I be if I didn't share my passion with the rest of you? Hehehe! :)

First of all..."Guardians" better not get me all choked up and make me cry! Don't you dare, dammit!!!

And "The Flash"...wow! They really fuckin' went all OUT on this one! Best In Show award goes to DC this time around for a kick ass trailer! Let's just...hope Ezra Miller can stay out of jail until then!

• Wow 1

Yeah, I think DC finally has a winner with Flash doing the Flashpoint thingie. The TV Show got a lot of great milage out of that and it was most enjoyable. Plus…’I’m Batman!’ That just does my GenX heart such good! :P

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Awwww...June???

That seems like FOREVER from now! Sighhhh...at least I'll have 'Guardians' between now and then...

(Where are the WHO??? ::Giggles:: There are barely any left, dude...)

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Omigod...I forgot about this! Yes! Just a few weeks away! :D 

I HAVE to get my Marvel fix! ::Giggles: I thought I was going to have to wait until November! Squeeeee!

Nick Fury, mixed with Iron Man, mixed with Black Panther, mixed with Captain Marvel, mixed with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D??? I'm in! How are they going to fit this whole saga into one TV show though? Curious...

• 4 weeks later...

I still don't think that it's a good idea to make movies out of Spider-Man's villains just to eat off of Marvel's plate...but now they're not playing fair! Hehehe!

First of all...'R' rating! Definite plus, and very much needed! And second...really, Sony? You're going to put Levi Miller AND Billy Barratt in the same movie??? Even if it's just for a little while, you know how that affects my hart. It's not fair. :(

You sorta slid by with Venom...and at least you made money with Morbius...but this is it! No more after this! Stop it! I need what little money I got for other stuff.

Cheaters...

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awww, hiya ‘Shortround’! Good to see ya, kiddo! :P

Can’t wait for the new season! The timeline/multiverse thing is fucked. This won’t end well...

Kang is going to be a serious problem! When you have control over time itself...that’s just overpowered as hell.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Comicality said:

Awww, hiya ‘Shortround’! Good to see ya, kiddo! :P

Can’t wait for the new season! The timeline/multiverse thing is fucked. This won’t end well...

Kang is going to be a serious problem! When you have control over time itself...that’s just overpowered as hell.

I suspect Kang isn’t nearly as all-powerful as he likes to think he is. If they introduce some of the big cosmic heavy hitters into the MCU from the Marvel Universe, we’ll be able to see how limited Kang really is. He was able to be defeated by the Ant-Posse after all.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..