A quick note...please don't worry...

I have been sick over the past week, and haven't been around much. If you sent me an email recently, I will get back to you, but I'm still sort of in a recovery stage, so please bear with me. I'm working hard to keep things in order, promise. I did have to go to the hospital for a short time for treatment, and ended up having to spend the night for safety's sake...but I'm fine. Everything is fine. For those of you who wrote in to find out where I've been, thanks. But I'm ok. Just need to recover a bit, and we're back on track. 

So...no more emails. Hehehe! THANKS, you're awesome! But...I'm fine. Things are cool. Go out and have some fun. It's Summertime, dammit! :P 

Just wanted to leave that here for now. And my apologies for the delay of Imagine Magazine's July release. That was totally my fault. But it will be up in the next day or two.

Love you all. Seezya soon! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, Comicality said:

Thanks! I'll be fine. Just....'issues', you know? Ugh!

Wishing you a speedy recovery!  :hug:

Don't forget to check out the "Too Cute" thread, and that one about the "Visual Novel" game, when you have a moment, okay? Got some new details added!  :P

• Like 1

Hey Comsie.  Sending you all my by Best for getting back to feeling good asap. Hope your Uncle is doing better as well. I will keep your family in my prayers. 🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎
I am sending you a weeks worth of apples!! Must have one every DAY!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..