The “Appetite” series

Shameless plug for my stories but I thought it was time to update my readers on what I’m doing.

At the end of book 3, ‘An Appetite For More’, the story finished in early 2020. I had requests for a fourth book covering that continuing period, but was reluctant to write about the year we’d prefer to forget.

As with my regular readers, the characters have become part of my life, my family and I miss them, so a fourth book there will be. It will cover that period and the characters will comply with restrictions, but little about the disease will be mentioned. The characters will get on with their lives as best they can.

The first story I published on this site was titled ‘The Covids’, so I think I’ve done my bit in this regard.

I don’t have a publication date as yet, but the story is going well so far. The working title is ‘Young and Hungry’. All the favourite characters will be back and a new character has already arrived and working hard to keep the sexual appetites of the Price household satisfied.

A big thank you to all my readers and especially those that comment or leave a reaction. Your support keeps me writing.

PS. Also working on a side salad that I usually serve between books.

https://gayauthors.org/stories/browse/series/appetites/

• Like 1
  • Love 3