Last Post Wins # 55

• Site Administrator
12 hours ago, Zombie said:

celebrating with corgi puddings :gikkle:

spacer.png

:joe: :funny:

Sheesh.  And you give me grief for using Pepsi for seasoning.  At least I don't make dessert out of cute little puppies.  Monster!  :angry:  :unsure: :joe: :P 

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator
9 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Sheesh.  And you give me grief for using Pepsi for seasoning.  At least I don't make dessert out of cute little puppies.  Monster!  :angry:  :unsure: :joe: :P 

You must be the one they are looking for in New York for using Pepsi in Pizza.

Today is a food day. On the menu is Eggs, your way, Chocolate Macaroons, and Doughnuts. I'll Repeat that. Today is a food day, On the menu is Eggs, your way, Chocolate Macaroons, and Doughnuts

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

👑

Since it's Cheese Day, you can have your choice of Cognac or Bubbly to go with it. Hug Your Cat today and keep it safe. There's a Black Bear coming down the Trails. A certain GBO should be happy for today.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

GBO comes from Grumpy Blue One. Just look at your avatar and you'll see it.

In honor of Cancer Survivor Day, we'll have Gingerbread, Veggie Burgers, and Moonshine to wash it down with.

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator

It's Monday and back to me.

For those of you who do it, it's Gardening Exercise Day, so hop to it. Don't forget your Eyewear, and your Yo-Yo when you go to the Drive-In Theater. There we'll have some Applesauce Cake.

• Like 2