Last Post Wins # 55

• Site Moderator
17 hours ago, Slytherin said:

Dance Dancing GIF by The Masked Singer UK & The Masked Dancer UK

🍔

:joe:

The final proof I've been looking for into LBO's behavior. Sweden's takeover of the world has begun. ABBA is now on tour and played in London back on May 27th.

It's National 529 Day so we're celebrating with Coq Au Vin. Everyone will also receive a Paperclip.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
16 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

Hey, my evil twin Little Red One posted that.. Bad twin!! -_- 

shaun the sheep play GIF by Aardman Animations

yes, gotta be an evil twin ‘cos sweet innocent LBO would never do anything so dastardly - would she? :unsure2: :gikkle:

and my signature proves LBO is completely blameless… -_- :funny:

What's cute, blue and... innocent? :unsure2:

• Haha 3

And my signature proves that I am always happy and everything is like sunshine and unicorns and rainbows -_- 

:gikkle:

Motivate Happy Birthday GIF by INTO ACTION

Edited by Slytherin
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
24 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

And my signature proves that I am always happy and everything is like sunshine and unicorns and rainbows -_- 

:gikkle:

Motivate Happy Birthday GIF by INTO ACTION

That gif makes me think of a citation from Jean d'Ormesson:

"La vie n'est pas une fête perpétuelle. C'est une vallée de larmes mais c'est aussi une vallée de roses. Et si  vous parlez des larmes, il ne faut pas oublier les roses et si vous parlez de roses, il ne faut pas oublier les larmes ».

"life is not a perpetual party. It's a valley of tears but it's also a valley of roses. If you talk about the tears, you can not forget the roses and if you talk about the roses you can not forget the tears" 

• Love 3
  • Site Moderator