Last Post Wins # 55

• Site Moderator

If the bears are smart in Yellowstone, they're staying up on the mountain sides.

Today is Juneteenth and FreeBSD days. Later today we'll have a party for Garfield the Cat. Did anyone give a Watch to Dad on Fathers Day? Turkey Lovers will supply the food for todays party.

• Like 2

I shouldn’t have mentioned toast yesterday. Today my toaster died! Bought a new one.. this one comes with a ”warming rack”   good for warming croissants :unsure2: 

Happy Jump GIF by notofagus

:joe:

• Wow 4
1 hour ago, Slytherin said:

I shouldn’t have mentioned toast yesterday. Today my toaster died! Bought a new one.. this one comes with a ”warming rack”   good for warming croissants :unsure2: 

Happy Jump GIF by notofagus

*jealous* :angry: 

Mine probably needs another crumb clear-out :unsure:

…before it catches fire again :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Wow 2
  • Site Moderator

Grabs the shiny and fly's before the toaster catches fire.

To celebrate the last day of Spring, I, the American Eagle proclaim this my day.  To celebrate, we'll have Kouign Amann, Vanilla Milkshakes, and Ice Cream Sodas available all day. You can even take a Hike With A Geek if you want.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
27 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

Grabs the shiny and fly's before the toaster catches fire.

To celebrate the last day of Spring, I, the American Eagle proclaim this my day.  To celebrate, we'll have Kouign Amann, Vanilla Milkshakes, and Ice Cream Sodas available all day. You can even take a Hike With A Geek if you want.

Kouign amann! 🥳 but careful it's a heart attack on a plate :gikkle:

• Haha 2