Last Post Wins # 55

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor with a snatch back.

Get out your Pink, it's a foody day. On the menu today is Detroit-Style Pizza and Pecan Sandies. Don't forget to stay Hydrated (Pink Lemonade would work.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty raptor with a snatch back.

Get out your Pink, it's a foody day. On the menu today is Detroit-Style Pizza and Pecan Sandies. Don't forget to stay Hydrated (Pink Lemonade would work.

Coincidence? I just did my nails last night a bright neon pink with both ring fingers white probably for a nail art design later if I get the inspiration ;)

With such a perfect manicure I can only be sporting the :joe:

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
18 minutes ago, clochette said:

Coincidence? I just did my nails last night a bright neon pink with both ring fingers white probably for a nail art design later if I get the inspiration ;)

while Clo’s busy at the manicurists… -_-

cat stuff GIF

:joe:  :lol:  :gikkle:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Zombie said:

while Clo’s busy at the manicurists… -_-

cat stuff GIF

:joe:  :lol:  :gikkle:

I did it myself -_- and I did it last night so now I've got all the time to enjoy :joe: :Pwife swap good job GIF by Paramount Network

Now be careful cause it's semi permanent so I won't be afraid risk damaging it by clawing your eyes out -_-

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, clochette said:

I did it myself -_- and I did it last night so now I've got all the time to enjoy :P

Now be careful cause it's semi permanent so I won't be afraid risk damaging it by clawing your eyes out -_-

Clo’s claws sound scary :( image.gif.11285eead3ca9e135b7a40107173c60f.gif :funny: 

passthepride GIF by Pepsi

:joe:

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2
  • Site Moderator

Quite day yesterday in LPW land.

Today is June 25th meaning that means is National Leon Day. In other words, Christmas is just six months away. BTW, Leon is Noel spelled backwards. It's also Summersgiving Day. Instead of the usual Holiday fare, we'll have Catfish and Strawberry Parfait instead of Turkey and Pumpkin Pie.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Slytherin said:

gary oldman leon GIF

Leon - Love that movie.

Love that actor  (don’t remember his name) 

new york walking GIF

:joe:  :) 

Jean Reno 🇫🇷  he's so funny in Les Visiteurs playing a knight from the middle-aged time traveling to late 90' :gikkle:

:joe:

Edited by clochette
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator

No one is LPW land is innocent of anything here.

What we all need now is our own personal Barcode. The Beauticians will be serving us Chocolate Pudding sprinkled with Coconut on top.

Do you realize we are fast approaching the end of the month AND the end of the first six months? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1