Last Post Wins # 55

• Site Moderator

And now back to the mighty, majestic BoP.

Well, let's see what's happening today, the last day of June.

Today is the day of the Handshake. Do we really need to have a day for Social Media? If it's hot in your area today, you may need to eat your Bomb Pop quickly. Will watching a movie count as a Meteor Watch?

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

**This Just In**

I have just learned some interesting news. It turns out  @Kristais actually real life Royalty. Which means she is a real queen to all of our pretenders. 

All hail Queen Krista :worship:

I wonder if this is like Beetlejuice if you say his name 3 times. :unsure: 

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

Looks like the pressure of being Queen of LPWL is getting to the Bear. Maybe it's time to select another. 

In honor of the U.S. Postage Stamp and Postal Worker, we will be having Gingersnaps and Creative Ice Cream Flavors today. 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 2
3 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

Looks like the pressure of being Queen of LPWL is getting to the Bear. Maybe it's time to select another. 

Come on, you can't make it official now, I am the chosen one ;) Queen Clo :joe:

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
9 hours ago, wildone said:

I have just learned some interesting news. It turns out  @Kristais actually real life Royalty. Which means she is a real queen to all of our pretenders. 

bear doesn’t accept Queen K’s credentials -_-

…while Clo is busy researching competition “management” :o

world louis GIF

:joe: :lol: :gikkle:

• Haha 5