Last Post Wins # 55

• Site Moderator

And back to me, the mighty, lovable, Raptor.

Gorgeous Grandma will be dressing like a Cowboy today. Don't eat too much Vanilla Ice Cream to cool you down. Too much can have the opposite effect and make you hotter. 

• Like 3

Cowboy grandma :gikkle: 

nana grandma GIF

I couldn't find a cowboy grandma but I found some eating vanilla ice cream cones :lol:

That should scare/please you all enough to keep you away from my :joe:-_-

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 3
  • Site Administrator
17 hours ago, Slytherin said:

FCEA4341-34EC-4044-8298-B9FF094B3030.jpeg.04158f51ff4f3ae94513c4d719f2e5fe.jpeg

Hey y’all :cowboy:

:o you are using my second emoticon —>. :cowboy:

Bad bear, bad :angry:

Well to celebrate my first sunburn of the season, took my nephews for ice cream. I had Black Cherry on the bottom and Mint Chocolate Chip on top. 

Too much ice cream. :puke:

So before I start vomiting, I have the shiny :joe: I don’t think anyone wants to get in a six foot range of me 🤣

fat monty python GIF by Head Like an Orange
(Monty Python for the win!!!!)

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me once again.

Amelia Earhart will be taking the Cousin's thru the Drive-thru store to buy some Tequlia for the Parents. On one of the hot days, let's hear it for the Thermal Engineer.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

Wow, it's already in the upper 70's at 5:00 am. This is supposed to be the end of the heat wave when the storms roll thru later today.

Hire a Veteran to Thread The Needle for you. We'll be having Hot Fudge Sundaes at the indoor Merry-Go-Round. Late today, we'll have some Wine and Cheese as we all watch the sun set.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

It's All Or Nothing for the Aunts and Uncles today at the Bagelfest. It's Coffee Milkshakes for everyone this morning. It's also National Disability Independence Day

This just in. The Choco Taco has been discontinued.

See it here.

• Like 3