Last Post Wins # 55

• Site Moderator

It's a good thing the only thing I have planned for today is doing my laundry. The heat index could reach 102 degrees today.

Today is the 201st day of the year, 29th week of the year, and we're 55% thru the year.

Pennsylvania will have Hot Dogs, Lollipops, and Fortune Cookies available today. But not at Sesame Place. Be careful not to get your Hiney burned on Moon Day

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

black and white sleep GIF I can't sleep... please think of those that have to deal with my cranky ass in the morning. It will not be a pretty sight, I can promise you that. If you have enemies, I'd send them down here. :D So I guess I'll invite a certain someone to a BBQ later. 

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, Slytherin said:

The Sword In The Stone Disney GIF

:joe:

And a 1 ana 2 ana 3...

It's Junk Food Day so Be Someone and indulge. Be sure to Get To Know Your Customers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me. 

Today will be another good day to spend indoors in a Hammock. The Rat Catcher's will be giving us Penuche Fudge and Mango's

• Like 2