What? :(

Such a damned shame! He was so talented along with his big brother Nick. I gotta tell you…that lifestyle man! It’s no joke. He, unfortunately, also had a struggle with mental illness. May he find peace now.

Edited by MrM
  • Sad 2
20 hours ago, Comicality said:

Oh wow...only 34 years old. I used to have such a big crush on him. Rest in peace, Aaron Carter...

19 hours ago, Comicality said:

Oh wow...only 34 years old. I used to have such a big crush on him. Rest in peace, Aaron Carter...

So unfortunate that celebrity status destroys so many of our young talented kids. Nick, his brother had a difficult time with his fame and money. Aaron was raised in his brothers shadow following Nicks success. Aaron was having a great time of course as he adored his big brother, but as soon as Nick was too old to monetize any longer, they grabbed his cute kid brother and capitalized on him.

I saw Nick back in about 2002 or there about. I was in Key West where the Carters lived at the time for an offshore boat race that Nick and his father were racing in. Nick was wasted drunk and all the "real boat racers" that I was with laughed behind his back at him. They did not give a crap about his celebrity or his money.

Once the fame is gone the kids mentally nosedive. and it messes them up. The family is one tragedy after another. His sister died in her early twenties unexpectedly and Aarron had a hard time with his sister's death. Condolences to his family and friends. Another victim of corporate greed and their handlers.
Imho 

• Sad 3
On 11/6/2022 at 7:40 PM, rj777 said:

So unfortunate that celebrity status destroys so many of our young talented kids. Nick, his brother had a difficult time with his fame and money. Aaron was raised in his brothers shadow following Nicks success. Aaron was having a great time of course as he adored his big brother, but as soon as Nick was too old to monetize any longer, they grabbed his cute kid brother and capitalized on him.

I saw Nick back in about 2002 or there about. I was in Key West where the Carters lived at the time for an offshore boat race that Nick and his father were racing in. Nick was wasted drunk and all the "real boat racers" that I was with laughed behind his back at him. They did not give a crap about his celebrity or his money.

Once the fame is gone the kids mentally nosedive. and it messes them up. The family is one tragedy after another. His sister died in her early twenties unexpectedly and Aarron had a hard time with his sister's death. Condolences to his family and friends. Another victim of corporate greed and their handlers.
Imho 

I so agree! They were better off before all that…when they were innocent.

MrClXlc.jpg

If I had children, the last place I’d ever let them go is into the hands of the entertainment industry. There are some truly messed up people in that industry and they need never be anywhere near kids! Somehow, they view people as commodities and disposable ones at that. It’s a cruel business and it is monstrous how many lives they ruin for their avarice. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Moderator

They had a short lived reality series, House of Carters. It was painful to watch.

After Nick aged out of his mother's control, Aaron became the family's cash cow. Most of his money was gone by the time he came of age.

Some child stars manage to rise above their early experiences in show business, but many do not.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..