• Site Moderator

My turn.

Good Friday is also No Housework Day. We'll have Coffee Cake as a snack today. Later on, we'll have a Beer, or two, to celebrate National Beer Day

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

HAPPY EASTER

It's National Name Yourself Day, so I'm naming myself King today. It's also Unicorn Day who will be bringing us Chinese Almond Cookies

• Site Moderator

And back to me, again.

Unofficially, the day after Easter is Egg Salad Sandwich Day. It's a day for all those Farm Animals. Call or visit your Sibling today. Encourage A Young Writer today. As a snack to day, we'll be having Cinnamon Cresents today.

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, majestic Raptor.

It's National Living Donor Day. If you have a Submarine, bring it out today and we'll paint it yellow for you and add a screen door. It's Pet Day. Be sure to keep them out of the Cheese Fondue. The Barber Shop Quartet is warming up for todays performance. For those of you who don't know what they look like, see below.

National Eight Track Tape Day | April 11
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me again.

If you're an Only Child, you will receive all the Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Licorice you can eat today. Colorado will supply the Big Wind for today.

• Site Moderator

Actually, it's mine now.

Thomas Jefferson will be here today to play Scrabble with us. Make Lunch Count today, especially if it includes Peach Cobbler.