• Site Moderator

If you want to Play Outside here today, you'll have to wait awhile, it's raining here this morning. What have you Handmade lately? Love The Children today. We'll be snacking on Sourdough Bread. And as Chris stated earlier, it's April Fools Day

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me once again, the mighty raptor.

The Geologists say it's National Education and Sharing Day so let's share the Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches with those cute Ferrets.

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

It's IEP Writing Day. It's World Party Day today. The theme will be Movie Film Score's. Watch for any Rainbows today as there will be Chocolate Mousse at the end of it.

• Love 2
  • Site Moderator

Snatches the shiny back once again.

Today was meant for Adventure. That's why it's Jeep 4x4 Day. So I'll be keeping the shiny on the dashboard of my Jeep Wrangler today. Later today, we'll be having Chicken Cordon Blue. It's Walk Around Things Day. So be sure to follow the instructions in the picture.

National Walk Around Things Day | April 4

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator
  • Site Moderator