• Site Moderator
14 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Hungry Cookie Monster GIF

This is what happens the day after cookies.

Mother Goose joins the International Workers on May Day. School Principals will be speaking on Global Love today. After that, we'll gather for Chocolate Parfait in the Cafeteria.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

It's a fishy day today since it's World Tuna Day. Let's invite a few in for salad. It's also National Life Insurance Day. Do you have yours? It's Teacher Appreciation Day so they will each receive a Truffle

• Site Moderator

Montana will be showing off their Textiles today and serving up some Raspberry Popovers. Have some fun today, Ride Your Bike to a School today. Wear Two Different Colored Shoes today and receive a special treat of Chocolate Custard

• Site Administrator

Ironically, on Sunday I went to the dental hygienist and as I got on the chair/bed, I noticed I had come out wearing a black croc on one foot and a black sandal on the other...

So let's add to Apr 30th going forward, wear 2 different shoe types day :) 

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator

May the fourth be with you today. It's National Star Wars Day.

This day belongs to the Majestic Bird of Prey. It's National Bird Day. The first Thursday of May is World Password Day. Do you like Oranges? It's Candied Orange Peel Day and Orange Juice Day

• Love 3