• Site Moderator

Now that the girls are drunk, we'll turn things upside down by having Pineapple Upside Down Cake and Cheddar Fries. We'll also show Lima Beans Respect today. Don't forget to High Five everyone. 

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

It may be Freaky Friday today, but tomorrow is Earth Day.

Today is Rendering Day. Something to do while the little ones are in Kindergarten today is to Clean Out The Medicine Cabinet. Watch out for the Yellow Bats as they will be paying us a visit today. We'll be snacking on Chocolate Covered Cashews

bat flying GIF by Nick Wilson

According to the British Shop in Gothenburg it is National Tea Day today.. Or they  make it up to sell more tea and biscuits today :funny: #trustnoone

I want a cup of Earl Grey,  two sugars and a splash of milk :P 53CEAA31-9E09-42C3-8974-7553C21CD174.jpeg.63bf6dd97babdc24a2b554e4579e964e.jpeg

Edited by Slytherin
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

bat flying GIF by Nick Wilson

According to the British Shop in Gothenburg it is National Tea Day today.. Or they  make it up to sell more tea and biscuits today :funny: #trustnoone

I want a cup of Earl Grey,  two sugars and a splash of milk :P 53CEAA31-9E09-42C3-8974-7553C21CD174.jpeg.63bf6dd97babdc24a2b554e4579e964e.jpeg

I'll have Lemon and Ginger with a splash of honey.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me again.

We'll celebrate National Earth Day by hitting the Trail on the way to the Rare Record Store. We'll celebrate an Easter treat, Jelly Beans today as well.

• Love 2