• Site Moderator

There was some good lies told yesterday. And now for today.

Today is Everything You do Is Right Day. So I'm declaring myself King today.  For the celebration, we'll have Artichoke Hearts for lunch. For some fun today, we'll do some Spray Tanning of each other.

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator

And back to me after all that.

Time for Green Beer all around, it's St. Patrick's Day.  Available all day as well will be Corned Beef and Cabbage.

Edited by TalonRider
  • Like 3
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

Ever have one of those Awkward Moments? When we're done with our Quilting today, we'll have Corn Dogs and Sloppy Joes. For dessert, we'll have Lacey Oatmeal Cookies

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Alright Bear, you've had the shiny long enough.

It's gonna be too wind to spend any time in the Back Yard today. It's National Certified Nurses Day. Any Nurses on site will receive a box of Chocolate Caramels. Let's Laugh at the Poultry today. 

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

Snatch back again from the bear.

Today is World Flour Day. Watch out for anyone dropping to a knee, it's National Proposal Day. When Spring Begins later today, we'll celebrate by having some Ravioli. It's expected to arrive at 5:25 pm, local time, this afternoon.

• Like 2