• Site Administrator

Tell a story….

A penguin walks into a bar and says, “Hey barkeep, can I have a frosty nipple?”

The bartender pulls a rifle from under the bar a shoots the penguin while muttering, “Fucking, talking penguins”

Val walks into the same bar an hour later and says, “Hey barkeep, give me a frosty nipple and a nice big steak.”

The bartender pours her a frosty nipple and at the same time, a waitress comes out with a juicy steak,and says, “ Here is that steak you wanted from that last customer.”

He slides it over to Val with a steak knife and fork and she digs in.

She starts eating away wile the bartender snickers to himself  

5 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Prime Rib Meat GIF by Dead Set on Life

The end

:joe:

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

For all you working people, its TGIF.

After celebrating Historic Marker, Superheroes, and Hairball Days, we'll move on to The Great Poetry Reading, we'll then gather to have some Blueberry Pie

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator

Morning LBO.

Let's hear it for the people who take care of our pets when they don't feel good, it's World Veterinary Day. I hope you're ready for it. It's Pool Opening Day. For lunch, it's all you can eat Shrimp Scampi Day

Edited by TalonRider
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator

Leave to the Sly one to send in a squad of bears to take over the pool.

What's up Doc? It's Rabbit take over day since it's Bug's Bunny Day. In celebration of same, we'll have Raisins, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Bubble Tea.

• Haha 2