I love cheddar and a cheese called Primadonna..

I tried Stilton once :pinch: :puke:  lucky thing my friend had a soda in her hands, I ”borrowed” it  :lol: Never dared trying that one again :joe:

Tom And Jerry Eating GIF

Edited by Slytherin
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

Today is the day to use those Gift Cards. It's World Kiwanis Week and they are sponsoring a Fruitcake Toss today. Get out those Sweat Pants and feed some Granola Bars to the Squirrels, if you can find any. It's also Hugging Day

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
On 1/20/2023 at 9:48 AM, Zombie said:

News update

An new colony of emperor penguins has been discovered in satellite images from space by scientists who spotted brown stains on the snow 💩 

Bad penguins! :angry: :lol: :gikkle:

:joe:

penguin fart GIF

:joe: 

• Wow 2
  • Site Moderator

The Eagles are flying high today. They beat the NY Giants. They now move on play either the Dallas Cowboys or the San Francisco 49's for next weeks game. Can Buffalo beat the Bengals? We'll find out later today. 

If you're seeing spots before your eyes today, it's because it's National Polka Dot Day.  Later on, we'll snack on Blonde Brownies

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me. 

Time for a good Global Belly Laugh about the Beer Can. International Day of Education will be learning about Peanut Butter today. It's also Compliment Day

• Like 3