• Site Moderator
9 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Excited Ice Cream GIF

:joe:  

That of course was Val before the Buffalo game yesterday.

Enjoy an International Day of Hot and Spicy Food. Later on, we can snack on Fig Newtons.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

That of course was Val before the Buffalo game yesterday.

Enjoy an International Day of Hot and Spicy Food. Later on, we can snack on Fig Newtons.

Stressed F The Prom GIF by 1091Nicole Scherzinger Television GIF

This was during and after :P  :joe: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thought I'd come and grace the new thread. Congrats to the penguin. 🐧  You don't mind if I take the crown? New owner and all that. I understand it needs altering. To fit my head. 😁👑 

Bbc King GIF by Sherlock

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

It's Classy Day, so let us raise a mug Hot Buttered Rum in memory of the late, great Betty White. Let's hear it for the Bootleggers who brought us the Rum. 

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, majestic raptor.

Michigan will be giving away a Thesaurus to all who attend Winnie the Poo Day. At the banquet, they will be serving Peking Duck

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
  • Site Moderator

The rain of yesterday has finally moved out.

It's National Cheese Lovers Day. Unfortunately, I can't eat much cheese any more. The Disc Jockey will be providing Buttercrunch today.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

News update

An new colony of emperor penguins has been discovered in satellite images from space by scientists who spotted brown stains on the snow 💩 

Bad penguins! :angry: :lol: :gikkle:

:joe:

• Haha 1
  • Wow 3