gotta raise a sweat to keep in shape -_-
me ‘n’ my homies have a daily routine, checkin’ out the ‘hood

who needs a gym membership? :gikkle: :funny:

:joe:

Today is compliment day, so I gave you a compliment 😁 :joe: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

I don't think I'll be buying any tickets to the Eagles game this weekend. Prices begin at $2,000.

For those of you who don't Burn Supper, you will receive mug of Irish Coffee. Florida is celebrating Library Selfie Day.  It's also Opposite Day

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Site Moderator

I'm tired of this weather. If it's not raining, the wind it's a blowing.

It's time to celebrate International Customs Day down under, so we'll take a trip to Australia. Don't forget to bring your Spouse, if you have one. When we arrive, we'll be given some Green Juice to drink and Peanut Brittle to munch on.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me. 😁

Time to drag the out and wear them. It's Big Wig Day. Wear them for Fun At Work Day and have some fun. The highlight of the day will be the serving of Chocolate Cake at lunch time.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

Time to celebrate The Gift of The Ladybug today. Time to engage with Global Community Engagement Day. Time for the annual Seed Swap, then it's off to enjoy a nice stack of Blueberry Pancakes. While we eat, the King of LPW will regale us by playing her Kazoo.

BTW, btma.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1