• Site Moderator

And back to the Mighty Raptor.

It's National Tourism Day. Let's hear it for Foster Care Day. It's National Packaging Design Day so let's design something to carry our Roast Leg of Lamb in. 

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

I'm sensing a theme here, Today is Student Nurse Day and School Nurse Day. For those of you who might work in an office, it's Receptionist Day. This will make some of you happy today. It's National Coca Cola Day. That's Coke, not Pepsi as the drink of the day. While we've all been sleeping the people of Third Shift have been working away. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

I'm surprised the Polar Bears didn't make an appearance yesterday.

We celebrate an unusual day to day with Alphabet Magnet Day. I wonder how many parents will allow their children to have a Sleepover today? For Lost Sock Memorial Day we'll have Butterscotch Brownies and Moscato

• Like 1
10 hours ago, TalonRider said:

I'm surprised the Polar Bears didn't make an appearance yesterday.

We celebrate an unusual day to day with Alphabet Magnet Day. I wonder how many parents will allow their children to have a Sleepover today? For Lost Sock Memorial Day we'll have Butterscotch Brownies and Moscato

Yes but the bears secretly prefere another beverage -_-  -_-  

Party Summer GIF by Cornell Alumni

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator

Most teenage boy's moms often wonder where one of their socks keep disappearing too as well :o 

Happy Lets Go GIFOver It Reaction GIF by X Factor GlobalLove And Hip Hop Reaction GIF by VH1

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

Washington State will be serving us all types of Shrimp dishes. Take the time to Clean Up Your Room today. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1