Open Club  ·  78 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Congratulations C James!

AFriendlyFace

I just wanted to send out a big round of applause to one of GA most special (and clearly frequent :P:boy: ) posters!! :2thumbs::great::2thumbs::great:

C James has just joined the ranks of the "1,000" club and at the rate he's going (5.5 posts per day!), he may just hit the 2,000s by the end of the year (okay I guess technically if you did the math he'd fall a bit short, but I'm still betting on him :boy: ).

Awesome job, CJ, GA wouldn't be the same without you and I know I for one am very happy to have you around! :hug:

Here's to the next 1,000!

Kevin

I just wanted to send out a big round of applause to one of GA most special (and clearly frequent :P:boy: ) posters!! :2thumbs::great::2thumbs::great:

C James has just joined the ranks of the "1,000" club and at the rate he's going (5.5 posts per day!), he may just hit the 2,000s by the end of the year (okay I guess technically if you did the math he'd fall a bit short, but I'm still betting on him :boy: ).

Awesome job, CJ, GA wouldn't be the same without you and I know I for one am very happy to have you around! :hug:

Here's to the next 1,000!

Kevin

Wow, Kevin, thank you!!!! :*)

Ummm, me, a frequent poster? Does this mean I can't describe myself as a lurker anymore? 0:):P

I've absolutely loved being here at GA! (my special thanks to Myr and all the people who work so hard to make this such an awesome place to be!). Since joining in mid-February, I've made a lot of friends here, and this place is very special to me.

Thanks, Kevin! :wub:

Hi C James

You got it :worship::worship::worship:

Pl tell me how you can reach an average of 5.5 posts per day ? I think its a record :blink:

I'm proud i was the first to congratulate (see pm). My hope is that you will be as prolific (and non verbose - prolixe in french :P ) with your next stories. I admire your style and your vocabulary. In each of your posts I find something to learn, the way you deal with all the different subjects. I try to imagine how you got all your knowledge, by learning in your young years (I know you are no so old :P ) , by experiences, on the web ?

I'm happy to consider you as my friend abroad.

Old Bob

Edited by old bob

CONGRATULATIONS, GREAT GOAT GUY!

BIG THANKS for helping me (and doubtless many, many others) find my way around here! And for putting up with my rants!

GA wouldn't be anywhere near as great a place as it is without YOU here!

I hope you're around for THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of more posts!

BRAVO, CJ!

Edited by AudioAl

YAY C JAMES! Congrats!

You joined a few days after I did... look how much further you are then I. :P It is always fun to check the top 10 posters of the day. It is kind of my goal for the day... to beat C James. :P

I love your posts, I cannot wait to read the next 1,000!

Kurt :D

Congrats C James :D

Thanks drew!!

Congratulations!

Luc, thank you!

Whoo hoo!!!! I'll even put my goat recipe book away today B)B)B)

Thanks Nick!!! Is the Goat recipe book just away for today? It's a releif not to be on the menu! :P

Hi C James

Pl tell me how you can reach an average of 5.5 posts per day ? I think its a record :blink:

Ummm, I don't know about the 5.5 posts per day. It's probably because I haven't been away on vacation at all since I joined GA in February.

Hey C.J. Did anybody tell you about the year-end per post charge that GA's going to bill you? :blink:

:lol: j/k

Congrats on probably the fastest move to 1000! :2thumbs:

ROFL! Yeah, a per-post charge would hurt, but it would hurt you more than me! :lmao:

Thanks, Vic!

Aww! Congrats on your 1000 CJ! :2thumbs:

Krista

Thanks Krista!! :boy:

BIG THANKS for helping me (and doubtless many, many others) find my way around here!

GA wouldn't be anywhere near as great a place as it is without YOU here!

I hope you're around for THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of more posts!

Thanks, Al!! And thank you too for becoming active around here. It really makes me happy when I see one of the new people that I've greeted via PM and in the forums become active like you have. :wub:

YAY C JAMES! Congrats!

You joined a few days after I did... look how much further you are then I. :P It is always fun to check the top 10 posters of the day. It is kind of my goal for the day... to beat C James. :P

I love your posts, I cannot wait to read the next 1,000!

Kurt :D

Thank you Kurt! I love your posts too.

Actually, I only recently discovered the two "top ten" links at the bottom of the main forum page, and when I

saw my name on the top ten list I was very surprised! :*)

Thank you too, MGH, for the congrats! :boy:

Thanks, everyone! This has made my day!!! :wub::hug:

CJ

Maybe a poster boy? :D

Wow, talk about being prolific! You really are a terrific contributor.

Thanks, Jack!

Really, it's just a combination of my quest to reach five posts so I can view the sneak peeks forum, and being unable to count... :P

Congratulations CJ. I don't know how you've managed it so quickly, but it's a great achievement. At this rate you'll have overtaken Myr by this time next year! :P

ROFL!! I highly doubt that! Myr is about to hit 3000, any day now.

Thanks, Rob!

The goat has joined to the rank of Postwhores. :P

ROFL! I keep telling everyone that I'm just a lurker, bit no one seems to beleive me...

:o

I'd better get to typing or I'm going to get passed up.

:sheep:

;)

:lmao: Let's see, it was only a short while ago that you had your 1000th post, and you are already at 1393!

So, i don't think there is any danger of that happening!

Thanks, Kitty!