I think I agree with you, Tazz......obviously, Brian's gone out of his mind, if he was ever in it to begin with, and he killed his wife in a panic....either that, or David finally stuck again

I disagree, 'cause it specifically said Oliver remembered doing it. I think Oliver has been violent in the past...that it wasn't David, it was him. I think that's what all his blackouts are about and maybe he doesn't want to remember it, and blames it on David?

Damn, dom has done it again. My mind is simply a pile of very confused, curious, and speculating goo. :wacko:

Kara

f**K Dom and his badass stories.

Hehe, I've always enjoyed a good thriller! I get the feeling that there are maybe two chapters remaining in this one, though. The following chapter will be the climax of the story, and the chapter following that will be a peaceful (or sick and twisted) ending.

I disagree, 'cause it specifically said Oliver remembered doing it. I think Oliver has been violent in the past...that it wasn't David, it was him. I think that's what all his blackouts are about and maybe he doesn't want to remember it, and blames it on David?

Damn, dom has done it again. My mind is simply a pile of very confused, curious, and speculating goo.

I don't think Dom specifically stated that Oliver remembered doing it...

Maybe I've missed something, but I can only find two pieces in TOSOM11 that might make us suspect that Oliver may be responsible.

The first one reads:

... he found himself sitting in his parents

Amazing chapter !!!

I think David's parents locked him in this cave/vault in order to prevent him from telling something horrible to Franck (either about Odetta's death or another brother, remember how Brian told his wife she already killed one of their son...)

David was able to comunicate with Oliver trough the pipe. This underground passage might even run all around the lake and David was indeed talking to Oliver when he was at Franck's house.

Or maybe I should just stop drinking so much coffee !!!

There should never have been any encouragement for Dom to explore his evil side...I was wrong in my guesses earlier so now I'm going to just sit back and enjoy the rest of the ride...

Damn this has been a fun story.

so now I'm going to just sit back and enjoy the rest of the ride...

Damn this has been a fun story.

I agree, this story is another side of Dom that we never have seen before. (And I Like It A..lot)

Anthony

this is one of Doms better stories... and yet i cant pick a favorite among all his stories. so i dont know how i can make that comment. but thats not the point.

i like this story, but it has so many twist and turns i wouldnt know which way is right or left. bah. but hopefully all questions shall be answered in the following last chapters.

which character do you all like best?

from the twins and the guy. and i am soooo bad with names its not even funny. i have trouble remembering my own name let alone those of a story. i like the guy who just moved into the witch is house. and yet i dont feel like im giving the trouble maker twin a fair chance. so he comes second... and then the innocent twin. hehehe.

hrm... im soo bad with names. would anyone like to help me out?

this is one of Doms better stories... and yet i cant pick a favorite among all his stories.

TOSOM is the best story by Dom, it's a fact and every other opinion is just wrong.

So there. I hope Dom uses his ability to write more complex stories in the future too.

Good point Marty. I just assumed that Oliver and/or David killed his mom. But now I'm not so sure.

I'd say I can't wait for CH 12, but I think we'll be just as confused at the end of the next chapter as we are now.

I can't wait for Chapter 13 :2thumbs:

Vic

I'm certainly perplexed by this story! I love it!

BTW, Vic, I notice that the "OATS" (One And The Same) line is gone from your sig. :P

I'm still on the "one and the Same" side, but I'm sure having doubts! :D