Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

For The Love

• Site Administrator
Is that supposed to be gibberish? It reads fine to me: CJ's four-thousandth post

Perfectly straightforward.... :blink:

Congratulations CJ on the four thousandth post. I suggest you book all four of your hooves in for a much deserved pedicure. You need to take care of them for the next four thousand :D:great:

:lmao: Yes, indeed, Eric has lots of angles going in this story.

*tries to feel bad for picking on Steve for his typo. Nope, can't do it*

Uck, so much for spell check, I think I need an editor for my posts....anyone interested :wacko:

• Site Administrator
Shhhhh!!!! Its a seeecret!! ShHHH!!!! :ph34r:

If it's supposed to be a secret, why did you put it in your post? :blink: All I did was repeat what you're written....

Congratulations CJ on the four thousandth post. I suggest you book all four of your hooves in for a much deserved pedicure. You need to take care of them for the next four thousand :D:great:

Uck, so much for spell check, I think I need an editor for my posts....anyone interested :wacko:

Thanks Steve!!!! :hug:

If it's supposed to be a secret, why did you put it in your post? :blink: All I did was repeat what you're written....

I didn't think Echidnas could read backwards... :blink:

As for why I put it there, though i tried to conceal it.. For this, I must blame Emoe and Shadowgod. Emoe, long ago, reminded me to mark my milestone posts. And Shadowgod? Well, as we all know, he's to blame for everything... :ph34r:

I have a special hatred for ties; I got rid of my last one at least ten years ago. If I have to go anywhere formal, I wear a string tie, also called a bole toe,the official neckwear of the state of Arizona.

sterling-silver-buffalo-skull-bolo-tie.jpg

If I had to wear a regular tie, I'd probably start babbling gibberish, like so;

tsop htdnasuoht-ruof s'JC :ph34r:

CJ??? :o

That buffalo skull is a little on the scary side. Even evil, maybe. :devil: It's definitely haunting. :unsure:

How about using a good looking faun??? :whistle:

Conner

CJ??? :o

That buffalo skull is a little on the scary side. Even evil, maybe. :devil: It's definitely haunting. :unsure:

How about using a good looking faun??? :whistle:

Conner

Actually, I have one very much like that, that's a little scarier. I also have a one with a big rhinestone cow skull, which I tend to wear for formal occasions. :devil:

Thanks Steve!!!! :hug:

I didn't think Echidnas could read backwards... :blink:

As for why I put it there, though i tried to conceal it.. For this, I must blame Emoe and Shadowgod. Emoe, long ago, reminded me to mark my milestone posts. And Shadowgod? Well, as we all know, he's to blame for everything... :ph34r:

See and I was going to come to his defense and point out that he has in fact only just made his 1000 post, The GA computer has run amok and is counting it as a post from every hoof, but noooooooooooooooo he had to go and blame me for his four thousand posts... Like I've got my hand shoved up his...

Yeah :P Congrats CJ, and while I'm at it I might as well pat myself on the back, then again I have to get to CJ's next post :lmao:

Steve

• Site Administrator
See and I was going to come to his defense and point out that he has in fact only just made his 1000 post, The GA computer has run amok and is counting it as a post from every hoof, but noooooooooooooooo he had to go and blame me for his four thousand posts... Like I've got my hand shoved up his...

Yeah :P Congrats CJ, and while I'm at it I might as well pat myself on the back, then again I have to get to CJ's next post :lmao:

Steve

ROFLMAO!!! :wub:

Steve

:lmao:

That was a definite burn!!! I'm talkin' flame thrower here!

Oops! Sorry, CJ. The devil made me post this. I'm hiding now. :ph34r:

Conner

Were I you CJ, I'd be quite pissed no one mentioned the quality of your posts, some even going to the extent of claiming they're four times less good than others'. Don't go on a CHAPTER posting strike, though. That would be quite Ericy.

Benji, you're a man after my own heart! Welcome to the club! I hope the boys get in the tunnel, find Eric and accidentally reduce him to ashes ("Oops! Did I really get the flame thrower working by doing all that?")

Steve

:o:lmao:

Hrmmm, I'm usually accused of having my head shoved up there, not somebody's hand! :lmao:

That was a definite burn!!! I'm talkin' flame thrower here!

Oops! Sorry, CJ. The devil made me post this. I'm hiding now. :ph34r:

Conner

See? Shadowgod is teasing me! He's mean, he is... What have I ever done to deserve this.. It's not as if I ever tease him... 0:)

Were I you CJ, I'd be quite pissed no one mentioned the quality of your posts, some even going to the extent of claiming they're four times less good than others'. Don't go on a CHAPTER posting strike, though. That would be quite Ericy.

Benji, you're a man after my own heart! Welcome to the club! I hope the boys get in the tunnel, find Eric and accidentally reduce him to ashes ("Oops! Did I really get the flame thrower working by doing all that?")

Poor Eric, so maligned. 0:)

For all we know, he went up with the sheriff's house...

Incidentally, did anyone find it perhaps a little odd that the FBI never mentioned Blackheart's demise, or lack thereof, to Chris and Steve? :devil:

If I had to wear a regular tie, I'd probably start babbling gibberish, like so;

tsop htdnasuoht-ruof s'JC :ph34r:

Besides, i think a goat would look ridiculous in a tie.. :sheep:

Hmmm, a goat in a tie... hmmm... I think it might be a little bit of a challenge... but I could probably manage... lets see what the tabloids have of the younger years of Cj...

Hmmm, a goat in a tie... hmmm... I think it might be a little bit of a challenge... but I could probably manage... lets see what the tabloids have of the younger years of Cj...

This photo cost me $300 dollars to the Paparazzi... but here's a shot of Cj wearing his sunday finest... :) Nice flowers... :P

5634-1-619876.JPG

Poor Eric, so maligned. 0:)

For all we know, he went up with the sheriff's house...

Incidentally, did anyone find it perhaps a little odd that the FBI never mentioned Blackheart's demise, or lack thereof, to Chris and Steve? :devil:

Now that an author on the site had eventually managed to get us rid of Michael Myers permanently, you're going to revive Blackheart after his nice flight and his fall? To me it was understood he was out of the picture, permanently.

A goat in a tight tie is needed before getting the barbecue going. These animals can escape, can't they?

This photo cost me $300 dollars to the Paparazzi... but here's a shot of Cj wearing his sunday finest... :) Nice flowers... :P

5634-1-619876.JPG

I hope you didn't spend all of your savings, but this is way worth the 300 bucks. So not only does CJ redefine the meaning of "lurker", but also this of "fashion-insensitive". Thanks for your investigation.

• Site Administrator

Nope. It would have been discussed when the boys were telling their story, but why would the FBI mention it to them afterwards unless it was necessary? To start off with, they risk the investigation by supplying excessive information to two people that may be required to testify. A defense lawyer could call it tampering with the witnesses. So, no, I didn't find it odd at all.

I'm more interesting in the church picnic where four deputies got sick. Which church was that and is there reason to be suspicious? (And CJ, that's a rhetorical question, as I know you won't answer it in this thread. If there's an answer, it'll be in a subsequent chapter).

I'm more interesting in the church picnic where four deputies got sick. Which church was that and is there reason to be suspicious? (And CJ, that's a rhetorical question, as I know you won't answer it in this thread. If there's an answer, it'll be in a subsequent chapter).

I wondered about this too. The LVSD has chronically been understaffed, so my fist assumption was that it was a narrative trick to have less cops working on the case, but of course Thaddeus would be likely to be behind this "epidemic". He'd have much to gain to have the law enforcement unable to investigate, or even take action if there were things to smuggle out of the tunnel, like an illegitimate son. Provided the twerp is not far away already, since it was hinted at strongly by the author?

5634-1-619876.JPG

That is so cool! Bravo, Aillie!

:worship:

I wuvs u! :wub:

Conner

5634-1-619876.JPG

Aillie, I love it! :wub:

I particularly like string ties of that kind; they are both stylish, and make for a delightful snack. :sheep:

Now that an author on the site had eventually managed to get us rid of Michael Myers permanently, you're going to revive Blackheart after his nice flight and his fall? To me it was understood he was out of the picture, permanently.

A goat in a tight tie is needed before getting the barbecue going. These animals can escape, can't they?

I hope you didn't spend all of your savings, but this is way worth the 300 bucks. So not only does CJ redefine the meaning of "lurker", but also this of "fashion-insensitive". Thanks for your investigation.

Nah, I never said I'd revive blackheart; all I've said is that he's definitely either dead or alive, and the story will confirm which.

Yipes, now, now, no goat barbecues!!! That's just mean!! You wouldn't want to hurt sweet, innocent me, now would ya?

And, ummmm, on the fashion-insensitive part: I can't deny that, not at all. Shadowgod will surely confirm this, too. We were discussing fashion recently, and he named several things that were decidedly out of fashion; Bomber jackets and white jeans being amongst them. I had to admit that examples of both were hanging in my closet. :*)

I also had a character in an upcoming story dressed in a particular way, because the scene setting required a "high fashion" look:

Tight white jeans, White hightops, a black cloth belt, white muscle shirt, and mirrored aviator wrap-around sunglasses. It was pointed out to me that that look might have been fashionable in the 80's, but not now. :lol:

I don't know about Shadowgod and fashion, though... I mean, I've heard rumors that he doesn't own a coors belt buckle, or even have a single baseball cap naming his favorite brand of tractor, or NASCAR... :huh:

Veronica will probably be more sympathic to Chris after he shows her photos of Steve in ugly clothings. :D

ROFL!!! Yep, and Chris can also tell the story of how the FBI helped. :lol:

Of course, that would entail telling veronica why, exactly, they were guests of the FBI. :blink:

Nope. It would have been discussed when the boys were telling their story, but why would the FBI mention it to them afterwards unless it was necessary? To start off with, they risk the investigation by supplying excessive information to two people that may be required to testify. A defense lawyer could call it tampering with the witnesses. So, no, I didn't find it odd at all.

Can I answer a rhetorical question, rhetorically? B)

OK. minor, minor spoiler:

You really didn't think I'd give out a spoiler in here, did ya?

I wondered about this too. The LVSD has chronically been understaffed, so my fist assumption was that it was a narrative trick to have less cops working on the case, but of course Thaddeus would be likely to be behind this "epidemic". He'd have much to gain to have the law enforcement unable to investigate, or even take action if there were things to smuggle out of the tunnel, like an illegitimate son. Provided the twerp is not far away already, since it was hinted at strongly by the author?

I didn't hint!! (Spare me, Echidna!!!)

I think I just said that Eric was either in Piedmont, or somewhere other than Piedmont? 0:)

• Site Administrator

So the last few posts got me thinking, so I did some reading :read:

First thing I thought of was when Dex came over to the William's house to try and break the login on Eric's computer when they caught him running the video site. This paragraph came to mind:

Mr. Williams would have fallen over if Steve and I had not each grabbed an arm and eased him into a chair. His face was ashen, and he looked up at us with a glazed stare, "Oh, Shit! The department has been on the trail of a shadowy outfit for the last couple of years. We've had few tips that they are into everything from gunrunning to drugs, and who knows what else, but every time we pick up so much as a hint, they evaporate, and nothing ever pans out. The Sheriff and I thought we had a leak in the department, a traitor warning them of our every move. Now I know they did. And it's me."

Next came in the last chapter talking about the shortage of officers in town:

Shrugging, Dex replied, "He couldn't find any entrance from Thaddeus' church when that was searched. He said he plans on going in via Betty's store, but after his trip to Phoenix. Four of his deputies got sick at a church picnic last weekend, so he's real shorthanded. That leaves just him, Steve's father, and Deputy Jacobs who's still hobbling around on a cane, so the department's stretched thin. He's got a lot of stuff to prepare for the big meeting with the state police and the State Attorney General Friday, which both he and Mr. Williams will be attending. He wants to get it right, because he wants to nail Sheriff Johnson to the wall. Anyway, he's also waiting to see if my GPS tracker gives any other results."

Which got me to thinking that really Eric was never directly linked to putting the key logger on Mr. Williams computer. Second, since four deputy's got sick at a church picnic, I assume that it was Thaddeus' church holding the picnic. So would it be a far fetched assumption that the four deputies are members of his church? Could it be that Thaddeus has not only control over Eric as his real father, but is behind the corruption of the Lonesome Valley P.D.?

Now here is my rankings of the characters so far:

So I am beginning to think the evilest of characters is Thaddeus :devil::devil::devil:

Followed up by Blackheart as he was directly communicating with Thaddeus. :devil::devil:

And Sheriff Buchanan is connected by blood to Thaddeus :devil:

And then there is the poor minor, who obviously been unduly influenced by people much older than him. Not only does he have a evil father, but his Dad's rival, Sheriff Buchanan would also appeal to his mis-directed yearnings to be accepted. I figure that considering the above evidence that there is only one rating for Eric 0:)0:):devil:0:)0:)

Steve

Finally getting back into the swing of things after a terrific trip to Chicago and a chance to read the last chapter. Am I the only one who scrolled down to the bottom of the story page to find:

The End...Maybe?

CJ, what's that all about? Is the next chapter going to be it? Goodness, you've got more story marketing ploys than J.K. Rowling.

BTW, congrats on the 4,000 posts. Look like I missed the time guess by 24 hours.

Jack B)

So I am beginning to think the evilest of characters is Thaddeus :devil::devil::devil:

Followed up by Blackheart as he was directly communicating with Thaddeus. :devil::devil:

And Sheriff Buchanan is connected by blood to Thaddeus :devil:

And then there is the poor minor, who obviously been unduly influenced by people much older than him. Not only does he have a evil father, but his Dad's rival, Sheriff Buchanan would also appeal to his mis-directed yearnings to be accepted. I figure that considering the above evidence that there is only one rating for Eric 0:)0:):devil:0:)0:)

Hi Steve!!

I can't comment on the speculation (The Echidna will turn me into a pincushion if I do) but this is darn good stuff! :2thumbs:

Thought-provoking considerations, Wildone. Until a while, I thought Shadowgod's "Mr. Williams is involved" was an OK theory, but it's unlikely we'd have yet another coup de th
  • Site Administrator
Well i do hope you have another great story planed to come after FTL.

Cant wait for the last few chapters.

CJ's already announced his next story -- Let the Music Play. He's said he'll post the prologue and first two chapters soon.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..