Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

For The Love

I think its all part of his eeevil plan to deceive us... B)

Well, not to give anything away, but nothing in the story so far actually confirms his death. Chris saw him sailing towards the rocks (gracefully, of course!) with his brake-light glaring, and saw the column of smoke and flames from the explosion. 0:)

You meant the murder-for-hire hacker? :P

Out of a fear of the Echidna's spines, i cannot comment on future plans, but let's just say

0:)

BTW, I love your new member' title!! :2thumbs:

beh... hes obviously not a prfessional in that sense he was simply following the money. You still couldn't have him captured? or could he be crawling the the lush sub tropical jungles broken and....

Ok I better stop that is bordering on narcisisim...

:P

Steve

beh... hes obviously not a prfessional in that sense he was simply following the money. You still couldn't have him captured? or could he be crawling the the lush sub tropical jungles broken and....

Ok I better stop that is bordering on narcisisim...

Steve

Bordering? Nah, I wouldn't say bordering... :P

OK, so, he's more of a freelance, mercenary killer? :P

****** :nuke: ******WARNING!******* :nuke: ****** Spoilers for the most recently posted chapter (26) of Living in Surreality below!!!

:nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

BTW, to anyone who is wondering what some of the blackheart/motorcycle references in this thread are about, Shadowgod has been known to go by the nom-de-plume "Blackheart", and he is also the writer of the very excellent Living in Surreality, where one of the beloved protagonists has just had a motorcycle crash, and his fate has been left unsaid in one of the most eeeevil cliffhangers I've ever seen. The motorcycle that was being ridden in that scene was a Yamaha R6, as described in FTL 33 as Blackheart's bike.

All connections between Blackheart and Shadowgod are, of course, entirely coincidental. 0:)

• Site Administrator
A PM is on the way....

BTW, could anyone who is having problems DL'ing the pics please let me know? I'm trying to figure this out and fix it.

Also, if you can't see the pics, just let me know and I'll pm them to you as an attachment.

Thanks!

CJ

Here's the pic of Blackheart from the FTL gallery. :)

gallery_2141_8_29057.jpg

O M G :D:D !!! Thanks for letting me see the picture, but CJ....

I was extremely upset with Shadowgod for possibly killing off a character that was gorgeous, and a real head turner, and portrayed more than just a "blondie" in life.......Then you say that this is really a picture of the supposedly evil Blackheart 0:) !!

Yes, notice the angel and not the devil? I think the devil should be definitely reserved for the purely evil ones...CJ :devil: .

Now your trying to convince me that Blackheart (as pictured above) is the same person as Shadowgod??? If they are the same, how could anyone question the actions and morality of such a beautiful person?

CJ :devil: , unless you want the wrath of a 48 hour grudge :battleaxe: , hopefully Blackheart is safe and sound!

Steve

p.s Thanks for posting the pics!

O M G :D:D !!! Thanks for letting me see the picture, but CJ....

I was extremely upset with Shadowgod for possibly killing off a character that was gorgeous, and a real head turner, and portrayed more than just a "blondie" in life.......Then you say that this is really a picture of the supposedly evil Blackheart 0:) !!

Yes, notice the angel and not the devil? I think the devil should be definitely reserved for the purely evil ones...CJ :devil: .

Now your trying to convince me that Blackheart (as pictured above) is the same person as Shadowgod??? If they are the same, how could anyone question the actions and morality of such a beautiful person?

CJ :devil: , unless you want the wrath of a 48 hour grudge :battleaxe: , hopefully Blackheart is safe and sound!

Steve

p.s Thanks for posting the pics!

:o:o :o

But... But... But... Shadowgod possibly killed Jacob... Surely he can't be uneeevil?

And I'm shocked... Shocked I tell you... That Blackheart is getting such support, while cute, sweet, innocent me is getting besmerched!

Here you have us, side by side,

med_gallery_2141_8_45873.jpggallery_2141_8_29057.jpg

And people are telling me that Blackheart doesn't look evil? And implying that I do? :rolleyes:

I can't say what will happen to Blackheart, whether he lives or dies, but I will say that the answer will be in the epilogue of FTL. 0:)

• Site Administrator

Should we start a petition to save Blackheart?

He might be a scoundrel and villian, but most of the evidence against him is hearsay from Eric and the Piedmont Sheriff. Even his own statements could be discredited -- it is quite possible that Thaddeus told him that the boys were part of a reality TV show (I know -- I've used this theme before, but it works!) and that he would pay Blackheart lots of money to "pretend" to threaten them.

At the very least, I'm sure there are lots of members here that would like to ... er... interrogate Blackheart to determine for themselves if he is innocent :devil: oops... wrong emoticon 0:) This is, after all, the basis of the American legal system -- where one is judged by a group of one's peers. Alas, as an Australian, I can't be one of the ones that... er... interrogates Blackheart.... :(

:funny:

Hi Maddy! Welcome back!!! :hug:

He might be a scoundrel and villian, but most of the evidence against him is hearsay from Eric and the Piedmont Sheriff. Even his own statements could be discredited -- it is quite possible that Thaddeus told him that the boys were part of a reality TV show (I know -- I've used this theme before, but it works!) and that he would pay Blackheart lots of money to "pretend" to threaten them.

At the very least, I'm sure there are lots of members here that would like to ... er... interrogate Blackheart to determine for themselves if he is innocent :devil: oops... wrong emoticon 0:) This is, after all, the basis of the American legal system -- where one is judged by a group of one's peers. Alas, as an Australian, I can't be one of the ones that... er... interrogates Blackheart.... :(

Well... Hrmmmm... I suppose, if you spare me your anti-spoiler spines on this issue, we could plan out a new and less exisntance-challenged future for Blackheart... Hrmmmm...

Would Y'all like a happy ending for Blackheart? A happily-ever-after ending? I'm thinking of a wedding... Though it will have to wait a couple of years, as the other groom is presently a minor. But, the wait will be good, as the other groom's nose will have healed by then... :read:

Hi Maddy! Welcome back!!! :hug:

Well... Hrmmmm... I suppose, if you spare me your anti-spoiler spines on this issue, we could plan out a new and less exisntance-challenged future for Blackheart... Hrmmmm...

Would Y'all like a happy ending for Blackheart? A happily-ever-after ending? I'm thinking of a wedding... Though it will have to wait a couple of years, as the other groom is presently a minor. But, the wait will be good, as the other groom's nose will have healed by then... :read:

How are you going to show Blackheart being rescued by the hot Aussie surfer on holiday in your epilogue??? Sure you haven't mentioned any orientation this way or that, but damn the accent will get them everytime :)

• Site Administrator

Radio announcer: And in late news in Australia today, there has been a mad rush on both surfing lessons and flights to Hawaii. Authorities are at a loss to explain this strange behaviour.

Radio announcer: And in late news in Australia today, there has been a made rush on both surfing lessons and flights to Hawaii. Authorities are at a loss to explain this strange behaviour.

ROFL!!!

What have I done? Blackheart has a fan club!!!

And here I thought Eric would be the one...

How are you going to show Blackheart being rescued by the hot Aussie surfer on holiday in your epilogue??? Sure you haven't mentioned any orientation this way or that, but damn the accent will get them everytime :)

If it's an Australian accent you want, an Australian accent you'll get. :devil:

ROFL!!!

If it's an Australian accent you want, an Australian accent you'll get. :devil:

Im warning you now... if you set blackheart up with (excuse the stereo typing graeme...) some outback sheepsheerer type with missing teeth and pit stains bigger then the once white wife beater he's wearing...

Im so sending him in your direction, I'll be able to convince him that your a sheep

• Site Administrator
Im warning you now... if you set blackheart up with (excuse the stereo typing graeme...) some outback sheepsheerer type with missing teeth and pit stains bigger then the once white wife beater he's wearing...

Im so sending him in your direction, I'll be able to convince him that your a sheep

Just for the record, blue singlets (what I believe you are referring to when you said a wife beater) are the norm amongst the working classes in Australia, not white.

Umm... is this the sort of young Australian outback farmer you would prefer?

david_narrowweb__300x443,0.jpg

The only problem is that he's already got a boyfriend.... (The picture is David Graham, one of the contestant's in last year's Australian Big Brother, a farmer from Queensland, who came out on the show).

• Site Administrator
ROFL!!!

Well CJ, the old adage goes a picture is worth a thousand words, so I guess you have two options: First being to go back and edit out any pictures and second being to get those hooves typing away. (BTW :off: , you mentioned earlier about doing your own research on the FFFF, and I was wondering if you had two or four flipflops on, and how did you get the toe thingy through your hooves?)

The only problem is that he's already got a boyfriend.... (The picture is David Graham, one of the contestant's in last year's Australian Big Brother, a farmer from Queensland, who came out on the show).

Graeme, I'm sure one picture of Blackheart could get him to reconsider. If not, send him up to Canada, where right now he would fit in with the Calgary Stampede. :lol:

Edited by wildone

He might be a scoundrel and villian, but most of the evidence against him is hearsay from Eric and the Piedmont Sheriff.

Of course, chasing someone on a motorbike while waving a baseball bat around is some friendly "aloha". I should have known. :)

If that is supposed to be an accurate picture of Blackheart, then all I can ask is why do the criminals have to be so goddamn sexy?!? I think it's criminal....

That's Blackheart???? :wub:B):devil:

Damn, CJ, you just had to kill him off, didn't you? :angry: I think catching him and tying him up would have been a much better idea....then we could sort of tickle information out of him. 0:) Or even better, put him in a speedo and take him to a pool party at Veronica's. :P

I agree with you two. As for the treatment you suggest Conner, I'd say put him in a Speedo, then tie him up, and why would you want Veronica involved? Chris and Steve can certainly handle this guy all on their own!

I totally agree... killing off blackheart was just mean and evil spirited. Of all the bad guys why the entrepreneurial hacker? Why? Theres good sheriff of Piedmont what does he get sides a sliced cheek or the real baddy (or is it biddy??) Thaddeus!

Agreed again, though since Blackheart was thus dealt with doesn't increase Thaddeus' and the Sheriff's survival odds.

I think this is one of my favorite chapters, for the amount of action and the nice touches of romance.

Just for the record, blue singlets (what I believe you are referring to when you said a wife beater) are the norm amongst the working classes in Australia, not white.

david_narrowweb__300x443,0.jpg

To be quite honest I was more thinking of one of those aussie tri-athelete/lifeguard types. however, now that the subject of sheepsheerer/farmer has been brought up, there is something titelating about a bronzed guy wearing a pair of dungerees and little else (wheres the drooling smilie?? :mellow: ).

enough with the thread hijacking... I have yet to see any sign of poor misunderstood Eric. Did the smack to the head knock some sense into him? I doubt it especialy with the nafarious Sheriff there to spoofeed him more crack. :pissed:

And Cj is totally white-washing the whole Mr. Williams did it theory...

Steve

Wow, great chapter. Glad that my prayers worked and Chris and Steve are safe. By the way, I vote that Veronica shave their head and piant it purple! How can they be soooo stupid?... Oh yeah, they're blond. :P

Other unusual items included pineapple as an option on burgers,

I do eat these at McDonald's and it's delicious. CJ, that's not unusual.... I think. :D

I always thought that Blackheart would be some kind of filthy rich man which has lots of trophy boys and who is really snob. And thought that when Chris ignores his flirt, he would kill Steve in order to conquer Chris. And.... ok, I stop now. But this one is really hot.

So is it the end of our not-dear-at-all Thaddeus and Eric?

Ieshwar

If that is supposed to be an accurate picture of Blackheart, then all I can ask is why do the criminals have to be so goddamn sexy?!? I think it's criminal....

'Goodness,' I thought, 'If this is what Blackheart looks like, I'm going to my local Harley dealer tomorrow morning. Yum.' :wub:

Fun, action chapter. Thank God that the FBI may get in the picture very soon. Stay tuned.

Jack B)

Awww, I had just the character in mind....

Smiling with lecherous intent through his few remaining tobacco-stained teeth as he cracked open a can of Foster's, the sheep-sheerer, still covered by the dirt, grime, and sweat of the day's labor, batted contentedly as the corks hanging from the rim of his battered old hat as he waited for Blackheart to arrive for their date...

And, ummm, you wouldn't really have him sheer me, would you? That's just sooo mean... :o

A surfer with an Aussie accent he wants, that's what he shall get... (never let it be said that I'm not helpful...)

Eric, fleeing it Australia, picks up the accent in an effort to conceal his identity... Taking up surfing to pass the time and enjoy his large bank accounts, Eric, replete with a new passport, journeys to Hawaii, heading for the North shore of Oahu. Of course, while there he just has to look up his old pal Blackheart...

Well CJ, the old adage goes a picture is worth a thousand words, so I guess you have two options: First being to go back and edit out any pictures and second being to get those hooves typing away. (BTW :off: , you mentioned earlier about doing your own research on the FFFF, and I was wondering if you had two or four flipflops on, and how did you get the toe thingy through your hooves?)

Graeme, I'm sure one picture of Blackheart could get him to reconsider. If not, send him up to Canada, where right now he would fit in with the Calgary Stampede. :lol:

I have cloven hooves, so the toe thingy works just fine.. :D

And of course, I tried it with two pairs of flip-flops...

Hrmmmm, Yes, I do see a problem; Blackheart just doesn't look Eeevil enough... But, after chapter 26 of Living in Surreality, who can possibly deny that he is? :devil:

And I have been typing (not easy, with hooves...) I'm not only keeping up with FTL, but I've also written a story called Catagory 5 for the summer anthology, and I'm working hard on the first few chapters of my next serial, "Let the Music Play". LTMP is the same genre as FTL: Action/adventure, and the plan is to post the two chapters of it alongside the last two of FTL. :)

Of course, chasing someone on a motorbike while waving a baseball bat around is some friendly "aloha". I should have known. :)

Well, "Aloha" means both hello and goodbye, and they nearly did go goodbye from that mountain... Or, it could be said that he was trying to make their vacation a permanent one...

Agreed again, though since Blackheart was thus dealt with doesn't increase Thaddeus' and the Sheriff's survival odds.

I think this is one of my favorite chapters, for the amount of action and the nice touches of romance.

Thanks Bondwriter!!!

I had a lot of fun writing that chapter. The "forever" scene just popped out, and is one of my favorites in the story. The Blackheart encounter was fun, too. :devil:

To be quite honest I was more thinking of one of those aussie tri-athelete/lifeguard types. however, now that the subject of sheepsheerer/farmer has been brought up, there is something titelating about a bronzed guy wearing a pair of dungerees and little else (wheres the drooling smilie?? :mellow: ).

enough with the thread hijacking... I have yet to see any sign of poor misunderstood Eric. Did the smack to the head knock some sense into him? I doubt it especialy with the nafarious Sheriff there to spoofeed him more crack. :pissed:

And Cj is totally white-washing the whole Mr. Williams did it theory...

Steve

Ahhh, but you didn't say lifeguard/triathalite types... Thus leaving yourself open to my helpful interpretations... 0:)

As for Eric.. Poor, misunderstood Eric, he'll be

and

As for Mr. Williams, you'll just have to wait and see. :P

Wow, great chapter. Glad that my prayers worked and Chris and Steve are safe. By the way, I vote that Veronica shave their head and piant it purple! How can they be soooo stupid?... Oh yeah, they're blond. :P

I do eat these at McDonald's and it's delicious. CJ, that's not unusual.... I think. :D

I always thought that Blackheart would be some kind of filthy rich man which has lots of trophy boys and who is really snob. And thought that when Chris ignores his flirt, he would kill Steve in order to conquer Chris. And.... ok, I stop now. But this one is really hot.

So is it the end of our not-dear-at-all Thaddeus and Eric?

Ieshwar

Thanks!!!

McDonnalds menus vary in some areas. You won't find Portuguese sausage and rice, nor Simian, on Mainland US menus. I think the oddest McDonnalds item I've ever seen had to be the Samauri Burger, in Hong Kong. And as a side note, if you love good Chinese food, China is not a good place to find it. :wacko:

As for Pineapple, on a hamburger? Uggggh, that's almost as bad as having it on Pizza... :P

As for the end of various characters, all I can say is that Ch 38, or maybe 39, depending on how things pan out when writing, will the the finale of FTL, followed by an epilogue.

'Goodness,' I thought, 'If this is what Blackheart looks like, I'm going to my local Harley dealer tomorrow morning. Yum.' :wub:

Fun, action chapter. Thank God that the FBI may get in the picture very soon. Stay tuned.

Jack B)

Blackheart told me himself that he'd never ride a harley, he much prefers Yamahas. 0:) :

• Site Administrator
All connections between Blackheart and Shadowgod are, of course, entirely coincidental. 0:)
Hrmmmm, Yes, I do see a problem; Blackheart just doesn't look Eeevil enough... But, after chapter 26 of Living in Surreality, who can possibly deny that he is? :devil:

Just checking -- I seem to have missed the link between Living in Surreality and Blackheart. The former is a story by Shadowgod, with whom the later has no connection with (as stated by CJ above).

Your wish is my command :D except that I'm not the one writing the story....

A surfer with an Aussie accent he wants, that's what he shall get... (never let it be said that I'm not helpful...)

Very helpful, but you need to learn to read. He asked for an Aussie surfer, not a surfer with an Aussie accent.... And even Australia wouldn't grant Eric citizenship that quickly.

*waits two seconds*

Yes, I know we were founded as a penal colony of Britian, but we're not one now!

And for the record, I like pineapple on pizza. I don't mind it on hamburgers, though I'll usually leave it off.

Back to the story, though, I'm not sure how quickly the feds will get information from Blackheart's computer. It will definitely have a security and encryption system installed (he's not stupid, after all) and I suspect that they won't get anything directly. The best they would be able to do (and it would probably take a while) is to get records from whatever ISP he was using, and slowly piece together who he had been communicating with. If they are lucky, he was using the email service of his ISP and they'll have records, but I don't think it'll be that easy. He's probably using a web-based email service like hotmail, yahoo or gmail. There is the risk that someone else would be able to read them BUT it also leaves no footprint on his computer unless he wants it to (such as downloading the emails onto an encrypted disk and then deleting the internet's copy). In fact, he's probably got an array of email accounts and changes them regularly, keeping only one or two open for new customers to contact him.

So, getting information from Blackheart's computer to incriminate Thaddeus is unlikely.

Just checking -- I seem to have missed the link between Living in Surreality and Blackheart. The former is a story by Shadowgod, with whom the later has no connection with (as stated by CJ above).

Ahhh, well, this is true, but... Complicated.

"Living in Surreality" Is actually total re-write (including huge amounts of new stuff, plus some plot changes) of a story over at the crvboy story site. The story there is called "Failure of the Heart", and the Authors name is, quite coincidentally, "Blackheart".

Your wish is my command :D except that I'm not the one writing the story....

Very helpful, but you need to learn to read. He asked for an Aussie surfer, not a surfer with an Aussie accent.... And even Australia wouldn't grant Eric citizenship that quickly.

And just how much reading comprehension you you expect from a goat? :P

Well, Good point.. OK, so, how many years would it take Eric to gain Aussie citizenship?

OK, a quick google seems to indicate a residency requirment of two years. So, that would make Eric an Aussie around his 18th B-day, just in time to re-connect with Blackheart. perfect... Looks like Blackheart will get his Aussie surfer after all, just like he wanted... (I aim to please...)

And for the record, I like pineapple on pizza. I don't mind it on hamburgers, though I'll usually leave it off.

This explains a very great deal indeed... But, I'll also note that you, being an Echidna, mainly eat bugs, so perhaps your epicurean credentials are not quite sterling... :P

Eric and Blackheart sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g.....

:blink: hrmm how very juvenile...

:lmao:

You are so hard to please! I do wish you would make up your mind... You didn't want Blackheart to die, so I proposed a plot twist to give you what you want and bring him back... Then you wanted an Aussie, and I agreed, but you turned your nose up at the sheep-sheerer (and threatened to have him sheer me!) And now, I figure out a way for you to have your Aussie surfer, and again you seem recalcitrant... Tsk, tsk, it seems that both writers and hackers are sooo temperamental. :P

You are so hard to please! I do wish you would make up your mind... You didn't want Blackheart to die, so I proposed a plot twist to give you what you want and bring him back... Then you wanted an Aussie, and I agreed, but you turned your nose up at the sheep-sheerer (and threatened to have him sheer me!) And now, I figure out a way for you to have your Aussie surfer, and again you seem recalcitrant... Tsk, tsk, it seems that both writers and hackers are sooo temperamental. :P

:o the juvienial statement was directed at me!

But I retract and aim said statement at you now... because I can!

seriously though, whether Blackheart (who Im strangely attatched too now...) lives are dies this story is still one helluva ride and I've enjoyed every second of it. :):2thumbs:

As always great chapter CJ glad that Blackheart is finally dead.... Now if only the same could happen to a ceritan eric we all love.

HEY! HEY! Easy on the namesake there...

But I am mourning the racks of computer equipment that were so horridly destroyed in the escape.
Back to the story, though, I'm not sure how quickly the feds will get information from Blackheart's computer. It will definitely have a security and encryption system installed (he's not stupid, after all) and I suspect that they won't get anything directly. The best they would be able to do (and it would probably take a while) is to get records from whatever ISP he was using, and slowly piece together who he had been communicating with. If they are lucky, he was using the email service of his ISP and they'll have records, but I don't think it'll be that easy. He's probably using a web-based email service like hotmail, yahoo or gmail. There is the risk that someone else would be able to read them BUT it also leaves no footprint on his computer unless he wants it to (such as downloading the emails onto an encrypted disk and then deleting the internet's copy). In fact, he's probably got an array of email accounts and changes them regularly, keeping only one or two open for new customers to contact him.

So, getting information from Blackheart's computer to incriminate Thaddeus is unlikely.

Given that there were "racks of computers" and they were easy to tip over, I perfer to believe that Blackheart had them properly mounted into those racks. Given the deminsions and weight, these can be easily toppled if not properly anchored. Here's a link to an example:

Sample Server Rack

As you can see, it would be easy to grab the edge and heave!

5634-1-489564.jpg

Cj :devil: , you could always join your cousin in the Indian Circus while these guys simmer down... :lmao:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..