Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

For The Love

• Site Administrator
I also saw Eric a a scawny kid, aged beyoud his years and a socipath in the making!!

*sighs*

Why must you all soil the reputation of the hero of this story :P ????

• Site Administrator
B) ...........Why must you make a 'hero' out of an oblivious sociopath??

Come on Benji ;)

As CJ used to say, he was just misunderstood :P

Can't we let bygones be bygones? :D

• Site Moderator

Point of Interest.

Has anyone noticed that this has been the busiest topic in CJ's forum with 67 pages and 1,653 posts? The topic "Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?" comes in second with 17 pages.

Point of Interest.

Has anyone noticed that this has been the busiest topic in CJ's forum with 67 pages and 1,653 posts? The topic "Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?" comes in second with 17 pages.

B) .......I wonder what the busiest topic (besides TLP) of all time is in here?

• Site Moderator

If I had to venture a guess, I'd probably say it would be in Dom's forum somewhere.

I went thru 11 pages of topics in CJ's forum to make sure this was the longest one.

• Site Administrator
If I had to venture a guess, I'd probably say it would be in Dom's forum somewhere.

I went thru 11 pages of topics in CJ's forum to make sure this was the longest one.

Well I had fifteen minutes to spare....

So here is the top six actual forums in the hosted authors:

1. For The Love - CJames: 1655 posts
  2. Poll: Favorite Story - Comicality: 1018 posts
  3. Living In Surreality - Shadowgod: 614 posts
  4. Desert Fantasies - Jack Scribe: 255 posts
  5. Desert Droppings Ch. 8 - Dom Luka: 198 posts
  6. Rider's Pride - dkstories: 127 posts

Now it should be noted that 1, 3, 4, and 6 are all forums that were for an entire story, not individual chapters. If you were looking for the most posted about chapter, then I believe it would be Desert Droppings Ch. 8.

Also, there is a lot of 'fun' forums like Spice and Since CJ is Away that are actually in the top four, but I choose just to pick the most popular one for each of the Hosted Authors forums only.

There is your dose of absolutely useless trivia for the day :D (and one more post in this forum).

Point of Interest.

It's the largest thread on GA except for a few of the games threads, but there's a reason: The FTL thread grew quite large due to where it was when the story was underway. I wasn't hosted yet so it was in the Efic forum, and in that forum each story gets just one thread. So, instead of having chapter threads like LTMP and CL, it was all in one thread. :)

Well I had fifteen minutes to spare....

So here is the top six actual forums in the hosted authors:

1. For The Love - CJames: 1655 posts
  2. Poll: Favorite Story - Comicality: 1018 posts
  3. Living In Surreality - Shadowgod: 614 posts
  4. Desert Fantasies - Jack Scribe: 255 posts
  5. Desert Droppings Ch. 8 - Dom Luka: 198 posts
  6. Rider's Pride - dkstories: 127 posts

Now it should be noted that 1, 3, 4, and 6 are all forums that were for an entire story, not individual chapters. If you were looking for the most posted about chapter, then I believe it would be Desert Droppings Ch. 8.

Also, there is a lot of 'fun' forums like Spice and Since CJ is Away that are actually in the top four, but I choose just to pick the most popular one for each of the Hosted Authors forums only.

There is your dose of absolutely useless trivia for the day :D (and one more post in this forum).

Thanks Steve!

More trivia: The largest chapter thread in this forum is, I think, for Chapter 37 of LTMP; 187. About a hundred were in the first 24 hours, possibly because the ending was, perhaps, ever-so-slightly.. tense.

Well, it's just more prove how awesome this story really is. :)

:*)

Thanks Tim!

FTL was my first try at a serial, and i made loads of newbie mistakes, so I'm amazed that it's done so well in readership. :)

Thanks Tim!

FTL was my first try at a serial, and i made loads of newbie mistakes, so I'm amazed that it's done so well in readership. :)

I won't comment on how FTL allowed me to fit the three bathrooms of my yacht with gold faucets and marble sinks, but I think was a great ride, and you shouldn't look on it as a "newbie" work. The freshness and the general attitude towards popular fiction in it is something to be nurtured in future works. This might be the true Goat voice and tone.

I won't comment on how FTL allowed me to fit the three bathrooms of my yacht with gold faucets and marble sinks, but I think was a great ride, and you shouldn't look on it as a "newbie" work. The freshness and the general attitude towards popular fiction in it is something to be nurtured in future works. This might be the true Goat voice and tone.

Thanks Bondwriter!

I did do a lot of poking fun at cliches and pop culture in FTL... I miss that, I'll have to do that again. :)

Thanks Bondwriter!

I did do a lot of poking fun at cliches and pop culture in FTL... I miss that, I'll have to do that again. :)

I don't think you can go wrong in your writing. I honestly think a lot of you guys on here can put most of the best sellers to shame.

:ph34r:

• Site Moderator
I don't think you can go wrong in your writing. I honestly think a lot of you guys on here can put most of the best sellers to shame.

:ph34r:

Great, give the goat a swelled head.

And for those of you who may be watching, only one more to 2000.

• 2 weeks later...

When I finished the last chapter I didn't relaize there was an Epilogue. Once at the end of the story all I wanted to do was stick my hands inside monitor and see if I could reach you James!!! I wanted to choke you! LOL!! Couldn't stop thinking "why did you have to kill him???!!!" :lmao: Needless to say, my heart was on my throat, thought I was gonna spit it out anytime! Then I went back to the story and saw the Epilogue. All was good then and wanted to reach inside the monitor once again, this time to give you a HUGE hug and tell you "Thank You!" That was one of the best stories I've read online so far. And now, I'll be reading all the others you have on here.

Again, Thank You!! :P

Love and Light

Sandra

When I finished the last chapter I didn't relaize there was an Epilogue. Once at the end of the story all I wanted to do was stick my hands inside monitor and see if I could reach you James!!! I wanted to choke you! LOL!! Couldn't stop thinking "why did you have to kill him???!!!" :lmao: Needless to say, my heart was on my throat, thought I was gonna spit it out anytime! Then I went back to the story and saw the Epilogue. All was good then and wanted to reach inside the monitor once again, this time to give you a HUGE hug and tell you "Thank You!" That was one of the best stories I've read online so far. And now, I'll be reading all the others you have on here.

Love and Light

Sandra

Oh, and by the way, This story would make One Hell Of A Movie!!!!!!

Love and Light

Sandra

Thank you Sandra!!

I do admit that the end of chapter 37 was, shall we say, ever-so-slightly-tense. :)

CJ :)

• Site Administrator

Yeah. Right. :wacko:

Hrmmm, does this mean that you don't consider chapter 37's ending to be tense at all? Well, Okay, if you insist. 0:)

:P

An English professor was lecturing when he made the following assertion:

"While double negatives mean a positive, English does not have the reverse, where a double positive means a negative."

From the back of the room came the anonymous, sarcastic response:

"Yeah, right."

Hrmmm, does this mean that you don't consider chapter 37's ending to be tense at all? Well, Okay, if you insist. 0:)

"While double negatives mean a positive, English does not have the reverse, where a double positive means a negative."

"Yeah, right."

B) ........... :lol: That is perfect Graeme!! Err, it wouldn't have been you who spoke up to the professor would it!!

I hope there will be more Steve and Chris horney antics.

I am in dire need of more blond jokes especially on Steve.

Am I to expect a law of dimishing returns , when the two graduate and live who knows where.

Let me guess Steve will get Chris as many pardons as possible.

• Site Moderator

"Yeah, right."

THANKS, GRAEME.

I was being sarcastic CJ. But then again, you knew that. And if I could do it, I'd make a slight change to your signature.

• Site Administrator
B) ........... :lol: That is perfect Graeme!! Err, it wouldn't have been you who spoke up to the professor would it!!

No. That's just a story I've heard. It's probably an urban myth, but it's accurate -- English has a double positive that means a negative :D

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..