Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

For The Love

The T-shirt Blackheart is wearing in the story (for the scene in Hawaii) is one Shadowgod owns (and there is a picture of him in it posted in the thread.) The motorcycle he rode over the cliff was the same make and model as the one Jacob in LiS was riding, and there are many, many other coincidences. One that comes to mind; Blackheart's shoe store was called the Shoe Whore Shoe Store. It is entirely coincidental that Shadowgod had a blog entry with the title "Shoe whore?" a few weeks prior. 0:)

It's always funny as coincidences can happen so easily when you're expecting the least. :P

So, CJ, you included shadowgod,,, shadowgod, you included the goat in,, can we just say that everything is settled? :lol::P

It's always funny as coincidences can happen so easily when you're expecting the least. :P

So, CJ, you included shadowgod,,, shadowgod, you included the goat in,, can we just say that everything is settled? :lol::P

I doubt this rivalry will ever end. Keep in mind that it is a friendly one... kind of like ours. :lol:

• Site Moderator
yeah... but if it gets out of hand, then problems arise... :)

At a site that I belong to, if things start to get out of hand, Admin has been known to step in and post, "Lets play nice guys" and things settle down.

At a site that I belong to, if things start to get out of hand, Admin has been known to step in and post, "Lets play nice guys" and things settle down.

Awww...that's so sweet. I'm just glad that in all the time I have been here at GA, no Admin/Mod has had to do that.

:) <---------- A Happy BeaStKid

Sacha and I do play nice. We just love to tease each other. He might think I were mad at him if I didn't. :o

• Site Moderator
Sacha and I do play nice. We just love to tease each other. He might think I were mad at him if I didn't. :o

B) .......Exactly, it's all good!! I mean the Goat & Shadowgd do the same thing right?

The way I see it, as long as they pick on each other, they leave the rest of us alone. :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..