Good evening! I'm lustful_orcs, I'm new here so I thought it would be good form to introduce myself to the community.

I'm a 33yo Dutch guy (gay) who likes to write erotic stories, often highly explicit, and share these with people who like to read them.

My screen name, lustful_orcs, goes back to 2002, when I first went public with some of my stories. Most of my stories take place in a fictional world that I've been developing since 1990, in the Fantasy genre. Many of these stories deal with Orcs, and these Orcs do tend to get lustful every now and then, so that's your unusual screen name right there!

I intend to expand on my styles, but my heart lies with the erotic fiction underground where I first came out of the writer's closet, and where my initial anxieties were quenched by encouraging feedback.

I intend to give much and elaborate feedback, as I know from experience that feedback or lack thereof can make or break your inspiration.

So, well: Hi!

• Site Administrator

Welcome, lustful_orcs!

Feedback is very important to a lot of authors, so I'm very happy that you're intending to help the many authors here. I'm sure you'll find quite a few members interested in reading your stories, too. :)

Cheers!

Graeme :D

Good evening! I'm lustful_orcs, I'm new here so I thought it would be good form to introduce myself to the community.

I'm a 33yo Dutch guy (gay) who likes to write erotic stories, often highly explicit, and share these with people who like to read them.

My screen name, lustful_orcs, goes back to 2002, when I first went public with some of my stories. Most of my stories take place in a fictional world that I've been developing since 1990, in the Fantasy genre. Many of these stories deal with Orcs, and these Orcs do tend to get lustful every now and then, so that's your unusual screen name right there!

I intend to expand on my styles, but my heart lies with the erotic fiction underground where I first came out of the writer's closet, and where my initial anxieties were quenched by encouraging feedback.

I intend to give much and elaborate feedback, as I know from experience that feedback or lack thereof can make or break your inspiration.

Welcome to GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who gives feedback is in my opinion especially welcome, becuase feedback is critical for Authors, especially new ones. It provides both motive and education (to help them improve). Speaking as one of the new authors, I can say for a fact that feedback is vital to me, and is one of my prime reasons for posting what I write.

Thank you very much for joining us!

Aaah! A warm welcome, thank you ^_^

Yup, feedback is mightily important! One of the most killing things for a writer is to write daring fic after daring fic, and then step up to the edge of the schwartzschild radius and cast your pages into a black hole: getting no feedback at all! I've seen this do bad things to many amateur writers and visual artists. Criticism is one thing, but a vacuum makes you wish you never shared at all!

Whatever I'll read, I'll feedback on. I mean gee, spending over half an hour reading something and then not taking a few minutes to address the artist is just rude!

It feels great to share, but its an art to recieve as well!

Welcome lustful_orcs,

I am some what new myself, not a writer though just a reader. I enjoy reading the stories here and have tried to give feedback as well. As a reader, it is weird because you don't want to offend the writer so sometimes you feel odd giving an opinion. But, I have been trying to do better with my feed back and make it constructive. Anyway, Formosa is one of the shared authors here and he has started a really good love story. You might enjoy "Loving You Loving Me" and he is looking for some feedback like you are probably more capable of doing than me.

Welcome to GA and I look forward to seeing you around.

Jensen

• Site Moderator
Welcome to GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who gives feedback is in my opinion especially welcome, becuase because feedback is critical for Authors, especially new ones. It provides both motive and education (to help them improve). Speaking as one of the new authors, I can say for a fact that feedback is vital to me, and is one of my prime reasons for posting what I write.

Thank you very much for joining us!

Welcome to GA, Lustful_orc. Feed back is always good. Even when it comes from an editor. Sorry CJ, I couldn't resist doing that. Call it the editor in me. :worship:

Jan

Welcome to GA, Lustful_orc. Feed back is always good. Even when it comes from an editor. Sorry CJ, I couldn't resist doing that. Call it the editor in me. :worship:

Jan

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Good catch, Jan! I think I need to start using the new spell-check for posts! :great:

Welcome to the best of places with the greatest of people.

They are good folks. Can't wait to read your writing!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

>>I remember Warcraft when looking at that word. (Orc)

Warcraft has exploded like you wouldn't believe. Google "World of Warcraft", their community is MASSIVE and the artistic quality of their virtual world is staggering. Hundreds of thousands of people pay $10 or so a month to walk around as an Orc, madness!

My Orcs however aren't based on Warcraft nor Lord of the Rings. Though they superficially resemble modern World of Warcraft Orcs in their looks, I created mine well over a decade before they came into being. I'm creating a fictional world where many of my stories take place, and I've been doing this with dedication since 1990. My Orcs and I go way back ^_^

>>Welcome! Where can I find your stories? Reading about lustful orcs sound really funny.

If you picture Orcs like I portray them - wildmen somewhere between man and beast, in a primal natural state, funny won't be the word.. perhaps "hot" is, if you can get into it.

Online there exists a sizable gay community of Orc-fanciers for 5 years now. Currently we're in the midst of a moving operation, because the provider is going defunct, but at the last headcount we were over 2000 Orcs strong :great:

>>I'm sure you'll make a great addition to the GA family!

>>Welcome to the best of places with the greatest of people.

It's always a good sign when people refer to their web-community like that.

This really looks like quite a friendly corner of the web!

...Oook! I've added a story, First Notch Right, in eFiction > Fantasy > Other

It's controversial, so i hope it won't lead to me getting my eFiction notice :)