[dkstories] DoH 26 is out...

So lets see what happens

.... :read: .....

Good show by Masako! Somehow I think that she really know how to make development that hinders her opponents from getting the upper hand. Or is it that she (and Garret) are doing everything the correct way i.e. doing things the way you are supposed to do as a good human beeing? ;)

As allways a good chapter :great:

Edited by Ratatosk

Damn! And I thought I were first to discover the new chapter, respectively starting a topic about it. :P

I agree, good chapter. I specially liked the idea oft the "city of twilight".

Regards,

Daniel

Edited by TheDaniel

I loved Maseko's maneuvering of the interviewer!!

We are certainly learning a lot more about the Empire lately, as well as its current machinations.

I still think they will be attacking soon. Everything points to it: they are expansionist, the Republic that barely fought them off before is now weakened and divided by civil war (with Leonov as a possible ally). From the Empire's strategic perspective, this is a golden opportunity to take down the Republic once and for all.

Garret's thoughts about Arron at the end of the chapter re-enforced my view that something is deeply amiss there, and that Arron is in some way beginning to exert control over Garret. I, however, no longer think Aaron is a construct of the Leonev faction. I now think his strings are being pulled from Earth. I also think the fact that he has a strong attraction to Garret's "model" of clone is no accident, but rather, literally, by design. Perhaps he somehow affects Garret subconsciously via Garret's implants? Didn't Garret once wonder if Ada was influencing him by making her desires his own? I think Arron is a means to do exactly that.

Heh... I wonder if that bj was just broadcast planet-wide....

OMG!!!!!!!!! I never thoguht of that, but it fits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

If so, Garret might be ever so slightly displeased with Maseko's "publicizing" him. :lmao:

Heh... I wonder if that bj was just broadcast planet-wide....

OMG!!!!!!!!! I never thoguht of that, but it fits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If so, Garret might be ever so slightly displeased with Maseko's "publicizing" him.

You DO realize that it was NOT a BJ, right?

I loved Maseko's maneuvering of the interviewer!!

Masako (correct spelling) is an awesome character - quite a match for Garret, wouldn't you say?

i don't think there is any trouble.... the whole deal was that news shuttles would be filming his test flight and that his radio frequency during the flight would not be encoded..... but the whole sex scene was after the flight, in a locker room with him out of his space suit..... so don't see how they could be listening in unless they are in the locker room at that moment

i don't think there is any trouble.... the whole deal was that news shuttles would be filming his test flight and that his radio frequency during the flight would not be encoded..... but the whole sex scene was after the flight, in a locker room with him out of his space suit..... so don't see how they could be listening in unless they are in the locker room at that moment

I think you have a good point!

Thanks, Mizu!

Hmmm, unless, he's still wearing some sort of communications device, in which case the audia might well have just gone out planet-wide! :lmao:

Sorry about that. I remembered this line from the chapter:

Emoe! Don't you know that editors aren't allowed to make mistakes, on anything? :P