No one seems to appreciate the fine line we have to tread. The majority of the people in the world do not like Gays. But they really despise and wish to hang those guys that like younger guys. ANY hint of any sort of adult male chatting with a teenager raises all sorts of unholy hell. When push comes to shove, the FBI doesn't come knocking on YOUR door when something goes bad. They come to mine. I've asked the staff here to strictly enforce rules regarding live chat and conversations between the young men and adults here. For this I get grief.

Myr, THANK YOU for saying this. I'm astounded that so many just don't seem to get it. OK, everyone forget for a minute that there is no good reason for adults to be flirting with minors, and just look at the risks.

#1 This is a gay site.

#2 A lot of people hate gays.

#3 There are also lots of people who think gays are all child molesters.

#4 There are such a things as "reporters". They like to dig up scandal.

#5 There is an organization called the FBI, that has gone knocking on doors over far less.

OK, if someone on the "other side" of the "chat debate" wants to enlighten me, please PM me and do so, but I fail to see any reason whatsoever for not following a few simple rules. I also can't see a single reason to re-open chat unless there is a clear consensus on this issue, becuase it is a risk to the site and site owner with no upside to that risk.

Guys, this site is like a party in someone's house. That means we are guests, and guests DO NOT stir up trouble for the person throwing the party.

Myr, thank you for all that you do, and have done.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myr,

The site is amazing...you have built a wonderful place that brings so many people together to share common interests and help each other. This has been a massive effort, and it does take its toll. Like you said many are burning out. So many come, work hard and then just need a break but it has been a luxury that you haven't been able to enjoy. This place has helped so many and had such a positive impact on the lives of thousands but is it worth the cost of one man's life? or the lives of all the volunteers? None of us want to see you suffer the hardships and the stress that you have been going through, you need to have a life too! So, I don't know what your decision will be, but in the end it has to be for you, and you alone. If you have the will and the desire to continue changing lives then do it. If you just need to get away from it all and salvage your sanity then you have to come first. In the end though it is your choice.

You asked for someone to...

Tell me why it is worth my time to keep Gay Authors open and thriving.

Well within minutes of you writing your post here is what I see...

As I've said many times before, this site was a lifesaver for me; I would hate to see a small group of idiots cause the downfall of GA.
I would certainly like to see it continue...So, let me end by saying GA is a worthwhile endeavor. I hope it can stay open. But changes have to be made. Members, Moderators, and Administrators all have to work together to make this place worthwhile.
It has helped me a lot in the last few months and I hope it will do for a long time to come. It gave me the laughs I needed when I was feeling down. It gave me the tears when I read some of the stories when I needed to let some emotions go. Love the stories posted here from authors I really like.

These were all within 1 hour of your post. I expect to see more of the same over the next day...and there are so many more feelings similar to these that will not be posted, but they are out there. This site has literally touched the lives of thousands of people. They have come together here to share and help and enjoy this wonderful community. You have helped save lives, get people through tough times, brighten their day, be more open, come to terms with themselves and their sexuality, share common interests, make friends all over the world. Just look at the positive changes you have made in those you know, multiply that by 10 for those you don't know and then by another 1000 for those who have been helped but stay in the shadows.

You have made positive, sometimes life saving changes in peoples lives. Is that worth it to you? I think there is nothing more amazing to have helped so many people, to have made their lives better!

I can not express the amount of gratitude I feel personally, and I shall forever be in your debt because of what you have done. In fact that is why I have volunteered my time to try and help, to give something back. Right now I should be studying for 2 finals tomorrow but instead I am spending time searching through quotes and trying to help you understand the positive impact you have had on so many lives. I would still be in massive denial right now were it not for this site, and the people here. The stories, people and just being here with others have helped me accept who I am. That is no small accomplishment, and is nothing to be scoffed at. I am only one person, but I think everyone on this site, and those that visit as non-members have similar stories that show a positive change in their lives that is directly related to the hard work you put in. To me that is a VERY WORHTY cause.

So, you have helped so many...hopefully we can help you in this time. By volunteering our time, supporting you and being here to provide a shoulder to lean on. In the end though, you still have to ensure you have a life, and a good one. You deserve to have what you are helping so many others to have. If you can not find the good in what you do and you are constantly miserable, then perhaps it is time for you to start a new chapter in your life...and all those who have made it tough on you and the volunteers will get what they deserve. I would hate to see the site shut down but your life needs to be your priority.

I personally think we should all calm down, let the dust settle and hopefully you find an influx of support. Enough so that the site isn't taxing on you and can even survive long enough for you to have a wonderful life. If things don't improved for you then you will have a personal choice to make. I hope it isn't necessary, I LOVE GA. To show my support I am here to help how I can, I stand ready as I hope other members do the same.

Many thanks and all my appreciation to Myr and the others who have worked so hard, may none of it be in vain.

:hug: Myr

Greg

Edited by Myk
  • Site Moderator

All sites have their share of problems similar to these. And each site is different. At The Talon House, I have a place for rants and complaints. Complaints are held in the "Bathroom" while debates, or rants, can be held in the Kitchen where it can be done as a "Food Fight." Funny I know, but in keeping with the theme of a house, what do you expect?

I'm also on the Tribal Council at another site. When something like this comes up, usually all it takes is this simple phrase to stop it, "Okay, let's cool it guy's" and it stops. Nothing more needs to be done. If it does continues, then notice is sent to those that keep it going and that thread gets locked. And that's an Admin decision.

I for one haven't been a member here all that long and I would hate to see Myr close it. Myr has done his best to provide us all with a safe site where WE can be ourselves. I'm one of the older adults here and I have a lot of respect for the younger people who come here, especially the teens who come here looking for friendship and fellowship with people like themselves. I would hate to see that come to an end. When I start up a friendship with some on in chat under the age of 18, I will let them know up front, there are some things that we won't talk about.

As evident by my member tag, I'm an editor and I'm also the Editing Lead for the Editor/Beta Reader program. I'm also a member of the WST, so like 'Birds', I've seen some the things they do. If you read my siggy, you'll see that 3 of the 4 authors listed I work with, all write sci-fi/fan. Granted, not all people like it, but I do. Over the past year or so, I have come across some great stories. Nifty has some but not to the quality you'll find here, and yes I know, some of the same stories there are here.

I for one, appreciate all the Myr, and the rest of his staff, have done.

Jan

dkstories and Cjames are 100% right, and Myr, if I'm out of line, tell me. I love this site so much, and I'm willing to do anything to keep it alive. Every hosted author here, from DK to Dom to Jack Scribe to Viv...they're all authors I look up to and I want to be as good as they are. I work hard for that everytime I sit down to write a chapter. I would have never started writing if I hadn't come to GA, and I feel like I owe a thank you to the hosted authors and to Myr, Kitty and Joe for every post in my forum and for every email I get. It wouldn't be happening for me if it weren't for the work you've all done for me.

Myr, there's no way I could ever tell you how much I appreciate this site. I've met so many great people here and I got the confidence I needed to try to write a story i could call my own. Guys like dkstories and Dom Luka are my inspirations, but if it weren't for this site, how would 90% of us know about them?? Whether it was in the old library or in efiction, I was able to put my stuf out there and I got good feedback and helpful advice. Thank you Myr.

I won't comment too much about the drama on this site, because I've already said plenty about it. What I will say is this:

I stand by Myr, Kitty and Joe no matter what. I consider Kitty a friend, and it hurts me that I can go to her profile and find out that some coward didn't have the guts to be heard on the forums, so they knocked her profile rating down to a 3. That's beyond childish, and I feel embarrassed for the people responsible. But don't worry, Kitty...they did it to me too.

I like Dan's idea about a chapter freeze, so I'm doing it too. I may not be the most popular author here, but I can stand with him in principal because I want to do what feels right in my heart.

I'm sorry that there are people who felt like their rights were somehow abused. I really didn't know they had rights here. The only right I thought anyone had was the right to leave, which seems to be what a lot of people did. I didn't know that Live Chat was part of a requirement for this site to be open and have members. Maybe I was wrong. I hate to see people go, but to be honest, I'd rather see them go that to stay here and cause problems.

To Myr, Kitty and Joe: I know I've been a pain in the neck at times and I've dissagreed with decisions you've made, but I know you were looking out for the site and for what's best. I appreciate everything you guys do, and I want to make sure I put that out there for everyone to read. Thanks guys.

I have three things to say.

(1) Myr, I think that you are doing a wonderful job and I do not take your effort for granted.

(2) As to the stories themes. There is a huge variety of different kinds of stories on this web site. We, the readers will ultimately determine the composition of the genres here by reading and posting. We, the readers, determine who is popular and who is not. Just like the number of Chinese, Italian, and other restaurants in a city is determined by the customers

Okay, I'm not going to pretend I've always been happy with the way the site has been run. Some things have happened that have severely disappointed me. On the other hand, I love this site, and I have thanked Myr before and I will again for the site's being here and all the work he puts into it to keep it here. This site being here as well as a number of the people who are here have been crucial to me, for getting through rough times, for coming out, for finding a boyfriend I love, love so much that I consider his son to be ours. My life is much better for the existence of gayauthors.org and the people who come here, and I will always be thankful for that. As for people who've said that they'd like to help out but their time is limited, I'm guilty of it... in a way, because I don't really feel that guilty. I don't have time to help out as though this were a full time job. I could work part time though. Do I have the time for four hour mandatory team meetings at a set day of the week? Probably not. This does not mean that there is nothing I could do for the site.

As for the stories... I like a lot of them and when its a genre I don't care for... I find something else to read. Simple as that. LOL... reminds me of the time I got a negative review of a poem... because it wasn't a short story :wacko:

Why should Myr stay - other than because we want GA to continue to exist? Not everybody hates you, Myr. I certainly don't. The few times I've gotten to talk to you, I always got the impression that you were a pretty cool guy. I'd like you to stay because I like you and I like the site you've built. You absolutely have my appreciation for that.

...I will not post any new chapters of any of my stories until after January 1st, 2007...
...I like Dan's idea about a chapter freeze, so I'm doing it too...

OK. let's just say all or most or many of the authors stop posting their stories on GA. Isn't that self-destructive? Without the stories, why would Myr keep this currently awesome site going? I can see GA disappearing, and that's something I don't want to see! Jeez, guys, I feel like crying, and 17-year-olds aren't supposed to cry! :,(

Colin :boy:

OK. let's just say all or most or many of the authors stop posting their stories on GA. Isn't that self-destructive? Without the stories, why would Myr keep this currently awesome site going? I can see GA disappearing, and that's something I don't want to see! Jeez, guys, I feel like crying, and 17-year-olds aren't supposed to cry! :,(

Colin :boy:

I agree, it's counter productive.

I'm too new to know about all the problems that have occurred, but I ran a discussion board once that attracted flamers like fruit attracts fruit flies. Yes, running a forum is a thankless business. A small but vocal minority make clear that they dislike the administration's way of doing business, and they just don't shut up. (This is as opposed to the folks who politely offer constructive criticism. I always welcomed those posts.)

So I can fully understand your weariness, Myr. I hope you don't forget, though, that a lot of the reason that the silent majority don't speak up in such situations is that they don't want to make matters worse by contributing to flame threads. They figure the best way to keep peace in such situations is to keep silent till everything blows over.

But all of us need to be poked now and then to remember to send thank-you notes. I posted mine when I first got here, a short while ago, but I'll try to remember to do so periodically from now on.

To be completely honest with everyone, I am completely burned out. I have no more tolerance at all for BS. Running this site is sitting directly in front of a stream of it.

I run myself ragged keeping up with all the stuff for this site... do I hear thanks? no. Do I hear appreciation? No.

I hear about how I should be doing things. I hear about how so and so did such and such and how evil/incompetent/stupid I am for allowing it.

It takes a LOT of work to run a site this size. Everyone seems to think they know how to do it. I'll beg to differ. If you knew how to do it, then you'd have your own large community with everyone griping at you and you wouldn't have time to arm-chair general your time for me.

A lot of people here are absolutely savaging a good person here who has dared to enforce rules and to try to herd a bunch of cats. People have volunteered and have left once they realize that when we ask you to volunteer time to help... you actually have to spend time and help.

I'm not going to name names, but one of the people that had a whole bunch to say about how I should be doing things, told me that he would be happy to help. But we would have to work around his schedule. He mentioned something about university finals and then a vacation for this month.

Well... Good Lord! Why didn't I think of that? I don't work 50 hours a week and I didn't just finish my masters of science degree, while trying to keep GA running.

Everyone expects me to drop everything I'm doing to solve their issues so they can read their story on the site. Or because they aren't happy because their skin is so thin and someone said "liar liar pants on fire."

No one seems to appreciate the fine line we have to tread. The majority of the people in the world do not like Gays. But they really despise and wish to hang those guys that like younger guys. ANY hint of any sort of adult male chatting with a teenager raises all sorts of unholy hell. When push comes to shove, the FBI doesn't come knocking on YOUR door when something goes bad. They come to mine. I've asked the staff here to strictly enforce rules regarding live chat and conversations between the young men and adults here. For this I get grief.

It only takes one little incident to have this place closed outright. But nobody cares about that. They are more concerned that they can't do whatever the hell they want, simply because they want it. They terrorize someone that has the gall to enforce the rules.

Let me put everyone on notice:

I started this site because I enjoy reading good stories. I found good authors and having good authors attracted more. I started a community so that people could talk about those stories. I am rather libertarian in political view, so I've kept the rules to a minimum.

I am no longer having fun. Gay Authors is far more work for me than any worth I get out of it. A large number of the staff have left for personal reasons or because of the mistreatment from you the members. I have a list of people that are causing me more grief than anything else. I'm going to give everything a few more days to stabilize. After that point, anyone that is causing me grief, is going to be leaving Gay Authors. If that doesn't work, I will simply close the majority of the forums.

This site is what its members make of it. The things we ask for are VERY minimal and for the best of keeping the community open and safe.

For the vast majority of the silent readers, please forgive this rant. It may be time to come out from hiding and post about what you feel.

Myr

You are doing a great job! Don't let a few spoil this site. Kick them off and good riddance. If I were more web savey, I would help, but alas I;m not. So I read and enjoy.

Mark

Myr's work is much appreciated, if unknowingly, by people like me: those who read, and return, and come back again for more. We might not know who was behind the site, but several times I personally gave thanks for whomever was responsible for collecting a lot of worthwhile fiction. Unlike Nifty -- that bastion of six-kilobyte, unedited, and sex-centric tales -- I can actually satisfy my craving for plots and characters here.

But I come here for the writing. The forums don't much interest me; I registered just to reply to this thread, actually. I wouldn't have even seen this thread if it weren't for dkstories's blog. (And whomever was singularly responsible for his self-enforced delay, pray that we do not meet. Ever.)

Anyway -- from what I can see, it's the it's the "community" features that are causing so much trouble. And I have to ask: are they really necessary? Why does Myr need to run (and monitor) forums whose very existence is the source of so much extra frustration? What do these provide that cannot be found on other generic discussion sites, like Yahoo Groups?

Can't think of anything? Me neither. Axe 'em.

Myr:

Running a popular site is hard work. I suggest that the next time you find yourself frustrated, you ask for help a little more prominently, more publicly, so that you never get to this point again. Post a notice on the front page that you need more editors, or someone to write some PHP, or whip up a few images. I'm well aware of the responsibilities inherent in offering my help, and I'd love to give something back to a site that's provided hours upon hours of incredible reading. But it's hard to know to offer, when you don't know that such a need exists.

I've got bandwidth, server space, years of web development and design experience, and I currently work as a technical writer. Use me.

....and let us know if we can bribe DK with pictures of hot baseball players.

Ten days of coming over this site and I'm more amazed everyday at the amount of good writing, and the overall nice tone of the dialogues. I am absolutely unaware of the problems and drama. I've had fast replies from the staff when I asked for help, Myr included, since it is a big site and it is sometimes tough to find one's way around. I don't have any less ego than anybody else, but I also realize that to get attention and people reading your stories, you have to work hard, be patient and just be grateful that you have a quality space to post your stuff. Then let readers decide. Twenty years ago you'd never have had even the slightest opportunity to get in touch with editors, and even getting published in underground magazines would have been EXTREMELY difficult if not impossible. I hope the vocal minority doesn't burn you out eventually, admin team.

Cheers to the people who make this possible! Hail to Myr, Joe and Kitty and all others who spend time and energy giving such a nice space for writers.

I'm really disturbed .

A lot of nice people are talking about "scuttling" of GA. Others act as "rats which leave the ship". To read the topics of Myr and the last blog of DK show the seriousness of the crisis.

I came here a few months ago, attracted by the story archive and found a lot of fascinating authors.

Through the forum, I found friendship all over the world and I don

Edited by old bob

I probably don't get the full picture of what's happening here, because I usually don't wander around the forums, I'm here in GA firts and foremost to READ stories... after all, this is Gay Authors, not Gay Bitching...

But I understand that, in Myr's field, using someone else's ball, there is a bunch of people who's not playing fair.

What are we talking about here? Ten people, 20 maybe? Over a total of what, three? four? THOUSANDS of registered users of GA?

We, the fair players, have to remember that, out there, there are and there always will be A LOT of people who'd just LOVE to see sites like this close down permanently.

They WON'T shut up. Even if you ban them, they'll come back, and there's no way to avoid them.

Shutting the whole damn server down would mean letting them win.

There's only one way to muffle their voices: raising ours.

So, now I'm going to raise my tiny, little, humble voice.

If we collect ALL of our tiny, little voices, those pricks will be overwhelmed. They WON'T win. Not this time.

Myr, all the authors, and all the other people who work behind the scenes: I'm with you. Thanks, for everything. GA has made, and is making, my life better.

Lele

Edited by leledoct

I think it says something positive about the leadership team here that there could be so much crap going on for months without my knowing anything about it (and presumably similarly for others who read these forums as much as I do).

I'm not one of the mega posters, and I don't get around to reading a good fraction of the stories, but I'd really miss this site if it went away.

I have chosen not to volunteer for anything on the site only because I don't want to make a commitment that I can't honor in a thorough manner. In a few years, I hope that situation will change.

I do thank Myr for what he has put together and all of the staff for what all you do, most of which we don't notice because it is done right.

I will promise not to post any new chapters before the first of the year. The fact that I haven't written any so far and don't plan to write any after the first of the year makes that an easy promise to keep.

• Site Administrator
For the vast majority of the silent readers, please forgive this rant. It may be time to come out from hiding and post about what you feel.

Myr, no need to ask for forgiveness. As you can see, I don't post much at all. I am "coming out from hiding" and want to let you know my feelings.

First of all, I have been coming here for a couple of years, but decided to finally become a member when I was sure that I really wanted to be part of this community.

I really come here for the enjoyment that I get from reading your stories and many of the hosted authors as well. I also enjoy some of the e-fiction, and follow a few writers from there. I guess as I look into more of certain individuals beefs about story content, theme, rules, and how they would change it, it makes me wonder why they don't do what I do. Every time I come across a story that I don't enjoy, or if I tire of a theme, I stop reading it. I move onto to something different. I have added posts of my praise, but don't feel confortable knocking someone down who most likely putting their heart and soul into their posts. I guess some people will always hide behind the excuse that they are trying to "help" someone by critiquing their work, but to them I say, move on, find something you like

Myr, you have provide a forum for anyone who chooses to be part of this community, and for me I personally am grateful for you dedication, hard work, and perserverence to make this a place for people like me, who come here to read and enjoy a diverse community of writers.

In the same breath, if you, your committees, the authors need a break, I will respect your decisions. I will be saddened, but know that eventually you all will find the spark that got all of you going on this journey.

My only suggestion would be: Would the site be any less visited and enjoyed if certain areas are dropped. If chat is causing that much stress for yourself and other moderators, turn it off. I'll continue to come and read, post occasionally, and not be any worse off for it.

Well, there is my feelings, and hopefully I represent a majority of other "silent" members.

Hang in there, and don't ever regret for letting us know what your feeling.

Steve

This is my first post here on the forums and I'd just like to say thank you Myr. Running a site like this must be a HUGE task and I don't know how you do it. But the stories here have been a real pleasure to read, and whenever I get depressed or lonely I always find the best way to fix that is be sitting down and reading something here.

What I'd really like to say is please don't take down GA. While having a community here is nice and all, what is really great are the amazing stories here, and that's something that would be sorely missed.

Edited by hollaburoo

Myr,

I've been a lurker - I have been reading Dan's stories for years, discovered GA via his posts on Nifty, and am now "coming out" to comment on your post of 12/10/06.

I haven't much patience with troublemakers - isn't it SOP that ALL site administrators set the rules? Those who 1) can't follow the rules and 2) can't be civil can 3) build and run their own site - isn't it that simple? Burn them, block them or whatever it takes.

But, please don't shut down GA. I am nearly fifty - as disappointed as I am that the Internet and GA didn't exist when I was a teen, I am grateful it exists for me now and for those gays who are coming after me. Don't underestimate how vital literature is for emotional and sexual identification. I think GA is extremely important.

My greatest concern is your comment:

I am no longer having fun. Gay Authors is far more work for me than any worth I get out of it.

That's death. I hope you can find the fun again.

Jamie57

I agree, it's counter productive.

Counter productive...

I was gonna say suicide, but counter productive sounds so much LESS DRAMATIC. :o Now that's a combo of words we don't see much around here. Somebody needs to hand out happy pills.

Guest thokered

I'm delurking to add my say. This site is too nice to let anything bad happen to it. I've been reading stories here for a long time. Read the forums too. I don't care what goes on behind the scenes as long as the stage remains set and the show goes on. Sometimes it gets ugly back there I bet, but Myr had done a great thing with this site and I wanted to say there are probably more of us reading it without registering then maybe he knows.

It gets tuff, ok. Get tuff and stand it out. Take breaks. Give out chores to people who are liked and trusted. Spread out the load.

People come and go. This site should stay.

• Site Administrator
To be completely honest with everyone, I am completely burned out. I have no more tolerance at all for BS. Running this site is sitting directly in front of a stream of it.
I am no longer having fun. Gay Authors is far more work for me than any worth I get out of it. A large number of the staff have left for personal reasons or because of the mistreatment from you the members. I have a list of people that are causing me more grief than anything else. I'm going to give everything a few more days to stabilize. After that point, anyone that is causing me grief, is going to be leaving Gay Authors. If that doesn't work, I will simply close the majority of the forums.

My first reaction when I read this is that Myr should close the forums. I wrote something a long time ago, soon after I joined, about the relationship between the forums, the stories and the members. They all work together to make this site what it is BUT it is not worth it at the expense of Myr's health -- and it appears clear to me that his mental health is suffering as a consequence. The core of that problem is the forums, and if HE doesn't feel the angst is worth the gain, then they should be closed.

Having said that, the forums DO help people. There is a lot of garbage in there, but there are also the little gems scattered through the dross that can make all the difference for people -- especially the younger members who are still finding their way in the world. I would prefer them to stay open, but if it's a choice between Myr's health and the forums, the forums would lose every time.

It takes a LOT of work to run a site this size. Everyone seems to think they know how to do it. I'll beg to differ. If you knew how to do it, then you'd have your own large community with everyone griping at you and you wouldn't have time to arm-chair general your time for me.

I am aware of some of the work required to run a site like this. I am friends with the site-owners of two other sites and I know how much time, effort, pain and suffering they go through for their sites, which are nowhere near as big as this one. I also know that I can't commit the time and effort to help out, which is why I haven't offered. That doesn't stop me from appreciating the work that Myr and the other administrators put in -- an appreciation that has been expressed in the other ways I can at the moment. That is, in a thread started several weeks ago thanking Myr, and another one thanking Kitty, and by doing what I can as a simple member to enhance the site.

It only takes one little incident to have this place closed outright. But nobody cares about that. They are more concerned that they can't do whatever the hell they want, simply because they want it. They terrorize someone that has the gall to enforce the rules.

I am aware of one site that went off the air because their servers were seized by the police as part of an investigation of a possible illegal relationship. The site was innocent of any wrongdoing, but they still ended up off the air. I would hate for that to happen to GA.

I've just found my post in a thread started by Myr and titled "So, What Is The Purpose Of This Place?" I'll repeat it here, and I hope it helps Myr and everyone else decide what they want from GA:

To me, the message board part of the site is a community -- the second such that I've found. The first one I joined played a major part in my accepting my sexuality and in coming out of the closet (even if only a short way) and I know that by fostering friendships across the internet, it's helped at least one other person the same way. I already have the feeling that this site is the same.

We are a group of like-minded people who support each other and this place allows us to relax and be ourselves. That doesn't mean that there aren't disagreements and fights, but overall it's a place that encourages -- and that's the core of any community.

The stories may be the body, but the forums are the heart and the members the soul of GA.

Uh hello people, don't you get that one person even with help running this site is a full time job and if this had been any other website it would have a team of paid people keeping it up. I seriously have no idea how you do it and how you manage to keep everything so uniform b/c many websites can't manage anything close to what you've done. You do what you need to do to keep the spirit of this place alive, there will always be people who have something bad to say, but you know what, forget them cuz there will always be more people who will be able to see what you are trying to achieve and will support you. I understand that people feel the need to give constructive criticism but just remember that no one here owes anybody anything but mutual respect. By the way if you need any help with Graphic stuff email me and I'll get on it. Thank you

Edited by philipryanreynaldi