[dkstories] Surprise Christmas present -- DOH 30 and 31

Guest DesDownunder
Welcome, DesDonnunder!

You have to go to the top of the thread, and there is a box towards the right with stars on it. Click that and you can rate it.

I have to comiserate with Emoe here: I've slipped while rating a thread and hit the wrong number before, but fortunatly it lets you correct it.

Thanks C.James, -I have it now :worship: five stars it is. ^_^

Thanks for the welcome. (Is that a typo in DesDonnunder or am I underdone? Perhaps I am secretly a Sicilian and my real title is Don Nunder.) :lol::lol: ROFL.

Cheers,

Des

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the welcome. (Is that a typo in DesDonnunder or am I underdone? Perhaps I am secretly a Sicilian and my real title is Don Nunder.)

For as much as CJ teases my when an goof shows up in a posted chapter, you can easily see from his 2,600+ posts just how much he needs an editor and persists in shooting himself in the foot every time he teases me. :2thumbs:

Hurry up and post, CJ. There's a rumor going around that if you have exactly 3,000 posts on your first anniversary, it resets to zero! You've got just over 300 to go but only a month left to do it! :ranger:

For as much as CJ teases my when an goof shows up in a posted chapter, you can easily see from his 2,600+ posts just how much he needs an editor and persists in shooting himself in the foot every time he teases me. :2thumbs:

Hurry up and post, CJ. There's a rumor going around that if you have exactly 3,000 posts on your first anniversary, it resets to zero! You've got just over 300 to go but only a month left to do it! :ranger:

LoL, hey, I'm good at shooting myself in the foot! :2thumbs:

But, it looks like I have good company. :P:P :P :P

I can guarantee I won't have 3000 posts on my anniversary! I'm 300 short and that would be 10 per day. Not even a postaholic like you could do 10 per day!

And Des, ROFL, Yep, my goof. Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can guarantee I won't have 3000 posts on my anniversary! I'm 300 short and that would be 10 per day. Not even a postaholic like you could do 10 per day!

Your current average is just over 8 posts a day and I know how you get on a terror and just post like crazy so I'm absolutely positively certain your will hit 3K soon!

Your current average is just over 8 posts a day and I know how you get on a terror and just post like crazy so I'm absolutely positively certain your will hit 3K soon!

I think you are mistaken! I keep telling you, I'm a lurker! :ph34r:

HOWEVER, I notice that SOMEONE is about to make his 300 post!! :devil:

Oh yes, and we like to read your posts :P:lol:

Rare things though they may be? 0:)

• Site Administrator

C James, did you ever consider that possibilty that if your post count and daily post rate are wrong (some sort of software glitch), then everyone else's could be wrong, too? Alternatively, if everyone else's is accurate, there is a high probablity that yours is accurate, too....

Thought for the day: Post counts and daily post rates do not a lurker make or break.

This is just sad. Here, in a forum to discuss MY stories, there are more posts about a poster's posts than posts about a story. Shame! Shame!

(Okay, now that the author's insecurities are taken care of, we can return to what is the regular topic of discussion in these forums...CJames's posts. Sigh)