Show yourself?

I am keeping my lips firmly closed and not saying anything that involve soup and a straw in the same sentence... or anything in between

......Nephy, keep it PG-13

And looking very nice Soup, if I was into girls I would ask for more cleavage, but since i'm not.....

You're very pretty :D

......Nephy, keep it PG-13

And looking very nice Soup, if I was into girls I would ask for more cleavage, but since i'm not.....

You're very pretty :D

HEY!!!!! I didn't say anything. Weren't you reading the post? AND if you read anything into what i said it was your mind not my fingers. I was only suggesting that I might slap soup. with a straw and what's wrong with that??? :devil: It would only have been a little one

Pfff... Fine... Just click on them for bigger size.

Posted Image

As I said... H&M undies are more comfy and snug.

Posted Image

In the meanwhile as I am posting photos, Here are a couple more...

Posted Image

All of these clothes bought on December costed me $320 in total. My parents and sister gave me $220 to cover them as Christmas gifts.

Just look some of them on me now... I look f**king fabulous, bitches. D:

Posted Image

But jesus christ, I look so hipster now.

You remind me of (young) Stefan Lindfors, a Finnish designer... He's gorgeous and weird. Designs dildos etc.

God sooo gorgeous you all are! makes me ashamed... I can't really show myself. Just a bit you can see in my avi right now :P

My eyes lol

BTW Aggy, I already had a crush on you and now you killed me with your new look!!! :wub: :wub: Sooo gorgeous!

• Site Administrator

You remind me of (young) Stefan Lindfors, a Finnish designer... He's gorgeous and weird. Designs dildos etc.

OMG, LMAO. You are great Marzipan!

God sooo gorgeous you all are! makes me ashamed... I can't really show myself. Just a bit you can see in my avi right now :P

My eyes lol

BTW Aggy, I already had a crush on you and now you killed me with your new look!!! :wub: :wub: Sooo gorgeous!

If the rest of you is as beautiful as your eyes then a lot of people would be moving to India!

So it's been awhile since I uploaded a pic... and I took a really cool one today in the complex where I work (mainly because I was bored LOL)

Be nice :)

This hat is actually.. "ok".. ;) Looking good Eric. :)

Ok everybody hush!

So Ms. Marzipan, do tell more about these designer dildos, I'm curious to know.