Show yourself?

0:)

I wouldn't wanna be accused of corruptin GA folks, specially the young and innocent ones. One word --> google.

Ok everybody hush!

So Ms. Marzipan, do tell more about these designer dildos, I'm curious to know.

ps. Stefan Lindfors is hot! In a weiro sexy way. :blink:

He also designed a round water bottle. lol. "huge hit"

http://www.metrolive.fi/tyyli/artikkeli/mika-designissa-maksaa/1200/

He also designed a round water bottle, called Plup, imagine that! (Plup being as user friendly, I wonder how well the dildo worked in comparison...)

http://www.google.fi/imgres?imgurl=http://www.vihrealanka.fi/files/lanka/images/imagefield/plupturhake2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.vihrealanka.fi/uutiset/plup-olikin-flop&h=202&w=240&sz=18&tbnid=6dNXDlqEljxzZM:&tbnh=93&tbnw=110&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dplup%2Bvesi&zoom=1&q=plup+vesi&hl=fi&usg=__TdpSBpQnt5e1c0E-Lye_wAwQMmk=&sa=X&ei=C6EiTdayKcW38gO_ovX8BA&ved=0CEAQ9QEwBg

A new haircut! :D

and i mean NEW!!!

Please try and excuse the facial expressions! :P

(Tired day! )

Posted Image

Posted Image

You look lovely!!!!! :wub: BTW, what's the book behind you in the first photo? I can almost see the cover and now that I don't it bugs me... Annoying :huh:

• Like 1

Please don't use my two well-established nicknames to someone else.

It confuses me and the others. :P

(Nothing really personal Frostina).

Well I didn't know your nickname is Frosty, I would have called you Jack

Please don't use my two well-established nicknames to someone else.

It confuses me and the others. :P

(Nothing really personal Frostina).

No worries.. ;)

You look lovely!!!!! :wub: BTW, what's the book behind you in the first photo? I can almost see the cover and now that I don't it bugs me... Annoying :huh:

Thanks everyone.. I was really apprehensive about the new hairstyle.. so.. :D

its not a book, M, its the DVD of "Desparado", the movie. (Antonio Banderas, Salma Hayek) ha ha.

haha I was only teasing. I wouldn't care... It's just get me confused for a mere second once I find out it's not me. :(

Frostina... Maybe I got a long-lost cute sister? Maybe our dad Father Winter didn't tell us something? :P

It Cud have been u too! :P Who knew?? lol

and for the second thing.. Maybe.. Posted Image But, we found each other again tho!! :hug:..

Frostina, thanks for letting me of the hook! :2thumbs: That kind of things annoy me to the max...

I know.. It annoys me too... so I was definitely glad to put you out of your misery! :hug:

Phew is it hot in here. I LOVE the hairstyle and the rest of the picture too :)

Marzipan I am exactly the same. When I have something I almost know I can't rest until I know it. Like seeing someone on TV and not remembering their name or what film they were in. Thank the Gods for Google :)

Posted Image

damn you, silent disco.

Looking good :)

@Frostina - Nice hair, Frosty! How is your hair so silky? Mine is all dry and frizzy usually. D:

@ PlugInMatty - HAHAHA nice tshirt, man! My friends and I had our own silent rave... in a park... in broad daylight.

'Cause we're cool like that... XD

Frosty -

I wanted to laugh at first, but then you would think it was at your new hairdo - but that face - OMG - someone was annoying you big time!

Too cute. I do like the new hair style - it is totally how I see you now - cute and smart - though I may have to nominate you for the Minister of Silly Faces after that one :P

Silent Disco?? :o looking nice Matty!

@Frostina - Nice hair, Frosty! How is your hair so silky? Mine is all dry and frizzy usually. D:

Ummm, Shampoo and conditioner?? :P i have pretty straight hair.. and as long as i dont dry it in the open wind, i'm okay i guess!

Thanks BTW!! :D

Frosty -

I wanted to laugh at first, but then you would think it was at your new hairdo - but that face - OMG - someone was annoying you big time!

Too cute. I do like the new hair style - it is totally how I see you now - cute and smart - though I may have to nominate you for the Minister of Silly Faces after that one :P

That's true Andy... Someone was annoying me!! :P the stupid hospital.. they cant get anything right and since i was there with Ma when she got admitted, the stupid people were calling me over and over.. Posted Image

And Thank you... :*)

"minister of silly Faces" wud be nice... :P

for the others who thankfully excused my expression, here's a better one.. :)

Posted Image

• Like 1