Show yourself?

Eh, my attempt at a joke wasn't much better. Let's forget it and get back on-topic.

B) ........Lets see, oh yeah!! nobody asked me what Joe & I did for the 20 minutes we were alone together. :whistle:

B) ........Lets see, oh yeah!! nobody asked me what Joe & I did for the 20 minutes we were alone together. :whistle:

Unless you've got photos you can't prove it. That's the rule on my model car website. No photos...it never happened. ;)

Probably better by Mason.

:(Fine;

• very well or satisfactory: in a good, acceptable, or comfortable condition ( informal )

Everything's fine, thank you.

Better

4. adverb to higher standard: in a more acceptable, appropriate, or effective way

:pissed:

Thanks Snow Dog!!!!!!!

Edited by Benji

I always knew you guys were perverts, lol.

Two more reasons for Gary to hate Jack: Canada and Pennsylvania!

LOL j/k! Or am I? *shifty eyes*

B) ..........Gary & Snow Dog are guilty as charged!! Nice catch rknapp!!

Guys, this thread is called 'Show Yourself' for a reason... meaning it's here to talk about members' pictures.

I do believe there are a few other threads for personal discussions :)

Guys, this thread is called 'Show Yourself' for a reason... meaning it's here to talk about members' pictures.

I do believe there are a few other threads for personal discussions :)

We were talking about pictures, of members even ... to be specific, the non-existant pictures of you and Gary :P

:king: Dr. Mr. Snow "Ass" Dog

We were talking about pictures, of members even ... to be specific, the non-existant pictures of you and Gary :P

:king: Dr. Mr. Snow "Ass" Dog

I posted my photo in the thread. It's also in my profile! Benji's photo is in his profile too.

Sorry for going off-topic Joe. Will you please spank me?

Edited by GaryInMiami

I think you look 30 on it :P

Has it been a while since that picture was taken? :P

Anyhow, I, not even into fashion, sure hope you changed glasses and ties :P

This is the first time in my life I ever had a tie on. It was one my cousin lent me when his mom dragged both of us to the wedding of his sister's friend. All the clothes I had on were borrowed except for the socks and the undies. And yes, I have changed glasses :P

Older than me. :P

Come on now, I wasn't around when gas was 40 cents a gallon :funny:

B) ..........I'll bite, 35 - 40

I'll take a dig at that only.... 35-40... :)

It's no wonder I was never carded to buy beer or tobacco. Thanks for the guess' guys, That was very informative for me.

I was 15 in that picture, It was taken in the fall of 1992. I weighed almost 300 pounds in that picture.

And heres one taken last fall. I'm down to just over 200 now, But from what most people tell me, I haven't really aged much in my looks in the last 16 years.

post-1339-1213314485.jpg

Edited by Tim the Traveller

It was probably the hat and glasses that did it, Tim. In that first picture you look sort of like a guy I work with who is in his fifties, since he wears that type of hat when he comes in. Take away those two and you would like look a lot younger. Honestly, I guessed that you were mid-20s in that picture.

And heres one taken last fall. I'm down to just over 200 now, But from what most people tell me, I haven't really aged much in my looks in the last 16 years.

Dude, you have such a nice face it's a shame to hide it behind glasses. You need contact lenses!

You're old enough to be my grandfather. >.<

Ok me is going to shut up for now.

I would be proud to call you my grandson.

Ha, I'll bet you didn't see that one coming. Did you Mr. Frost? Sucker punched! Posted Image

Dude, you have such a nice face it's a shame to hide it behind glasses. You need contact lenses!

Aww, how sweet of you to say! I've never thought I had a nice face, A little homely maybe.

I've thought about contacts, But I really dont care for the idea of something right on my eyeballs. And I get a lot of dust and dirt and crap blown in my face at work all the time, So I stick to the glasses. I'd go without, But I can't read 75pt typeface at 20 feet without them :(

Aww, how sweet of you to say! I've never thought I had a nice face, A little homely maybe.

I've thought about contacts, But I really dont care for the idea of something right on my eyeballs. And I get a lot of dust and dirt and crap blown in my face at work all the time, So I stick to the glasses. I'd go without, But I can't read 75pt typeface at 20 feet without them :(

For work wear glasses. The rest of the time wear contacts. One of my nephews looks kind of like you. He used to wear glasses. I was shocked the other day when I saw him and he didn't have his glasses on. He's like you without glasses; can't see a thing. I asked what's up and he told me he got contacts. Now understand my opinion is slightly biased and I've always thought my nephew was a handsome young man. But wow, what a difference those contacts made. He's so far beyond handsome now not the least of which because his beautiful blue eyes are so much easier to see. Edited by GaryInMiami