Show yourself?

Many veggies say that until I convince them to try it.

Don't judge until you try. :P

LOL I have had a Philly Cheesesteak before...never in Philly mind you, so I guess it could be a bit different there, but they weren't really my thing. Choking on them seemed even less appealing :boy:

LOL I have had a Philly Cheesesteak before...never in Philly mind you, so I guess it could be a bit different there, but they weren't really my thing. Choking on them seemed even less appealing :boy:

You don't know real cheesesteak until you try them in Eastern Pennsylvania.

Or better yet... in Philly.

Truer words were never spoken. In fact, you can find some good ones 20 minutes into Jersey, as well as at a few select points along the Shore. I think once you get outside of a 2-hour radius of Philly, cheesesteaks stop being cheesesteaks.

Truer words were never spoken. In fact, you can find some good ones 20 minutes into Jersey, as well as at a few select points along the Shore. I think once you get outside of a 2-hour radius of Philly, cheesesteaks stop being cheesesteaks.

Well if they turn into broccoli or something I'll be willing to try one ;)

Anyway, I fear we've gotten a bit off topic! (Which is most definitely my fault :*) )

Anyone have any new pics to show us?! :D

Edited by AFriendlyFace

See what happens when I go mia from the forums, there's no one around to put Jack in his place!!!

Well fear now one and all I AM BACK!

Back to the cage with you Jack, i'll let you out when Moving On is finished :D Maybe? :P

Getting back to the topic at hand, here is a recent picture.

WARNING THIS PICTURE MAY CAUSE YOU NIGHTMARES!!!

Posted Image

Well if they turn into broccoli or something I'll be willing to try one ;)

Anyway, I fear we've gotten a bit off topic! (Which is most definitely my fault :*) )

Anyone have any new pics to show us?! :D

It's a cardinal sin to put broccoli in a cheesesteak. Make broccoli only in bread and cheese, bitch... you cannot call it cheesesteak anymore.

Don't insult my pride. Long live the Commonwealth!!! :P

Lost Cause... I am out of the closest, so you can't hide me there. :P

I refuse to acknowledge that Jersey can make good cheesesteak.

The only thing I like in Jersey that you can have someone pump the gas for you and not pay full-service charges. Plus the gas is like 15-20 cents cheaper in Jersey. I can't ask any more than that. :P

Edited by Jack Frost

The only thing I like in Jersey that you can have someone pump the gas for you and not pay full-service charges. Plus the gas is like 15-20 cents cheaper in Jersey. I can't ask any more than that. :P

Things you can do in Jersey you can't do in Pennsylvania.

1.) Get a civil union.

2.) Not get fired for being gay (statewide. Pa. only protects public employees statewide).

I'd prefer that over a good cheesesteak. :P

P.S. you can get a good cheesesteak in Jersey.

Um, that was a cage he threatened to keep you in Jack. Not a closet. :P

B) ...........(Walking on treacherous ground)........You could probably get a good Philly Cheesesteak in Mexico :rolleyes:

B) ...........(Walking on treacherous ground)........You could probably get a good Philly Cheesesteak in Mexico :rolleyes:

Just because you're my friend I'm going to divert attention from that absurd statement and post a couple photos of myself.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just because you're my friend I'm going to divert attention from that absurd statement and post a couple photos of myself.

Posted Image

Posted Image

B) .............What adsurb statement???? :P , Nice photo's Gary!

B) .............What adsurb statement???? :P , Nice photo's Gary!

This absurd statement: You could probably get a good Philly Cheesesteak in Mexico. Jack's gonna smack you upside the head for that comment! And if he doesn't I will. :P

This absurd statement: You could probably get a good Philly Cheesesteak in Mexico. Jack's gonna smack you upside the head for that comment! And if he doesn't I will. :P

B) .............Oh that statement!! 0:) , just trying to get his goat!!

I refuse to acknowledge that Jersey can make good cheesesteak.

Go to Virami's in Flemington and order a cheesesteak. It's, dare I say, fabulous! (You'll never see or hear me use that word ever again, that's how good their cheesesteaks are.)

In New Jersey, we know how to drive.

In Pennsylvania, driver's licenses are given to monkeys.

In New Jersey, we have no Amish.

In Pennsylvania, the Amish rule the eastern sector.

In New Jersey, we can afford two license plates.

In Pennsylvania, you're given one blank plate, a box of crayons, and are told to have a ball.

In New Jersey, we're better than everyone else!

Lol actually I can't wait to get out of this crap-shack and away from its deplorable government.

I always favored Geno's in South Philly. I love all the lights and the food is good. There another famous place across the street, but I can't remember the name of it now. They're the place that claims to have invented the cheesesteak. Oh, I think it's called Pat's.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice photos indeed! :D

I like you better with your short hair though :wub:

@JSmith: Nice picture!! :wub:

Edited by Zilar

I guess I can add an updated picture... and don't start with me about my hair! I have it this way because it's easier and I'm lazy :P

You are still as adorable as ever Joe. In fact I quite like your hairstyle.

My older nephew used to have long hair like mine. When I saw him last night he had buzzed it all off. Now I'm thinking about doing the same thing. Thanks Zilar, but I really only like myself with very short or very long hair.

You are still as adorable as ever Joe. In fact I quite like your hairstyle.

My older nephew used to have long hair like mine. When I saw him last night he had buzzed it all off. Now I'm thinking about doing the same thing. Thanks Zilar, but I really only like myself with very short or very long hair.

You don't mean all of it? :o You gotta enter a new pic when you've buzzed yours though :P

You don't mean all of it? :o You gotta enter a new pic when you've buzzed yours though :P

I don't mean reducing myself to a skinhead. I'll leave a few millimeters of hair. If you're familiar with Wahl clippers I'll be using a #3 comb to buzz my hair. I may still chicken out. I like the long hair but it's sort of showing its age. I'm not really someone who's into spending a lot of time on my hair, but my sister says I should get some kind of intensive conditioning. She just had it and her hair, which is like mine, is so smooth and silky.

I guess I can add an updated picture... and don't start with me about my hair! I have it this way because it's easier and I'm lazy :P

B) .....Nice pic Joe!!, mine is not in this thread, I had enough trouble posting under my view. :P

Things you can do in Jersey you can't do in Pennsylvania.

1.) Get a civil union.

2.) Not get fired for being gay (statewide. Pa. only protects public employees statewide).

P.S. you can get a good cheesesteak in Jersey.

1) I am already married. I'll be living in Canada for most of my life, so I don't give a shit if PA will recognize it or not since it'll be a moot point anyway.

At least it's not constitutionally banned. The legislature failed (again) to get the amendment proposal banning same-sex marriage, civil unions, partnerships, and benefits to the House's floor. It's nice the Democrats don't like the idea of that.

2) Shit...nothing to say back. :P

PS - Over my dead body.

In New Jersey, we know how to drive.

In Pennsylvania, driver's licenses are given to monkeys.

In New Jersey, we have no Amish.

In Pennsylvania, the Amish rule the eastern sector.

In New Jersey, we can afford two license plates.

In Pennsylvania, you're given one blank plate, a box of crayons, and are told to have a ball.

In New Jersey, we're better than everyone else!

1) You've got to be kidding me. Jersey drivers drive me insane with their habits.

2) I could say the same for you Jersey people.

3) Neither am I.

4) Southeastern PA...mostly in Lancaster County to be exact. Got a problem with the Amish? :P

5) Having one license plate keep the cops and cameras from looking at the front. It cuts the risk by half. And why pay for two when one will do? :P

6) Preschool kids love them. My sister did that. lol

7) Says your big Jersey ego.

Lol actually I can't wait to get out of this crap-shack and away from its deplorable government.

Move to here or here.

And I agree with you that it's a crapshack. :P

Go to Virami's in Flemington and order a cheesesteak. It's, dare I say, fabulous! (You'll never see or hear me use that word ever again, that's how good their cheesesteaks are.)

Say that again and you won't see "Moving On" ever. :P

This absurd statement: You could probably get a good Philly Cheesesteak in Mexico. Jack's gonna smack you upside the head for that comment! And if he doesn't I will.

It depends what in it.

About the photos...

I always thought Joe is like 25, not 18. :blink:

And Gary looks better with short hair. :P

Edited by Jack Frost

Getting back to the topic at hand, here is a recent picture.

Nice pic, Mike :)

1.) Get a civil union.

Ah the eternal question:

"to have an honest, legally recognized relationship with the love of your life and work in am harassment free environment...or to have a really good cheesesteak?"

*sigh* it's a question we must all deliberate on carefully and choose for ourselves.

Wow! That is a striking difference in hair length between those two! Which have you preferred over time, Gary?

Good pic, Joe :)

AWWWW, you should like yourself regardless, Gary! :):P

but my sister says I should get some kind of intensive conditioning. She just had it and her hair, which is like mine, is so smooth and silky.

You should check out the intensive conditioning! I do it and my hair forgives me for about 6 years of high frequency dying! I usually get remarks about how soft it is :)

EDIT:

I forgot to remark, I'm fully on Frosty's side about the two license plate things sucking. Louisiana required only one; Texas requires two. I can't stand having two! :thumbdown:

Edited by AFriendlyFace

GaryinMiami's pics

Damn you, you out-hair-on-head me!

(read that a few timess, look at my pic, look at gary's pic, read a few times again and it should make sence).

Martin 0:)

Damn you, you out-hair-on-head me!

(read that a few timess, look at my pic, look at gary's pic, read a few times again and it should make sence).

Martin 0:)

Mine is a bit longer than yours. I think that's what you mean.