Show yourself?

WE NEED BETTER PICTURE!!! :funny:

No seriously, don't have a better one? I only see some girl's body... :wacko:

PS: If you don't want to show yourself, that's ok... It's still online :wacko:

If I'm not mistaken, the ass in her crotch belongs to him. Am I right?

My friend finally uploaded the bar pictures. I'm two of them and I hate them both passionately. Plus, I thought I had shaved... but it doesn't look like it. Oh well.

Posted Image

^^If you look closely my eyes are very patriotic LOL

Posted Image

^^That's my drunk face, apparently. This is the first I've seen of that picture. It shouldn't need saying but I'm the pale one on the left lol.

Edited by rknapp

^^That's my drunk face, apparently. This is the first I've seen of that picture. It shouldn't need saying but I'm the pale one on the left

The pale one, LOL. I like the second photo cause I think it shows you know how to cut loose and have a good time. Your other pix have been so much tamer compared to this one. Yay for knowing how to live life to its fullest!

The pale one, LOL. I like the second photo cause I think it shows you know how to cut loose and have a good time. Your other pix have been so much tamer compared to this one. Yay for knowing how to live life to its fullest!

The other guys in the first picture were angry with me for not doing drunk faces like they were, so I forced into doing it lmao.

These pictures also show something that is VERY WRONG with me. There is product on my hair and cologne on my sweater... The middle one had cornered me in his apartment before we met up with the other guy and his friends at the bar... he put "Dirt" by some hair stylist dude thing in my hair, then pointed his cologne at me threateningly. I seriously considered jumping off of his bed and out his second story window.

The other guys in the first picture were angry with me for not doing drunk faces like they were, so I forced into doing it lmao.

These pictures also show something that is VERY WRONG with me. There is product on my hair and cologne on my sweater... The middle one had cornered me in his apartment before we met up with the other guy and his friends at the bar... he put "Dirt" by some hair stylist dude thing in my hair, then pointed his cologne at me threateningly. I seriously considered jumping off of his bed and out his second story window.

B) .........In the 1st pic the bottom guy looks more like he is angry than drunk.

B) .........In the 1st pic the bottom guy looks more like he is angry than drunk.

The angry came shortly after the second pic, when he was kicked out of the bar for finishing a beer after the bartender flagged him lol.

And this is wrong because of what? Does it make you feel like less of a man or something? Hey, I'm not one to put stuff in my hair or wear cologne. But I'd tolerate it if it were part of an evening of fun with good friends. It does appear you're having a good time, right Rob (I think that's your name, sorry if I got it wrong)?

And this is wrong because of what? Does it make you feel like less of a man or something? Hey, I'm not one to put stuff in my hair or wear cologne. But I'd tolerate it if it were part of an evening of fun with good friends. It does appear you're having a good time, right Rob (I think that's your name, sorry if I got it wrong)?

I haven't had product in my hair since I was ten years old. I've never worn cologne. I proactively preach against both every chance I get. He knew that and used them against me as torture devices! He's lucky he moved back to California... grr.

I haven't had product in my hair since I was ten years old. I've never worn cologne. I proactively preach against both every chance I get. He knew that and used them against me as torture devices! He's lucky he moved back to California... grr.

Did you feel suitably tortured? Cause it looked to me like you were having a heck of a good time! Posted Image :)

You know Robbie, that would be an extreme response to a makeover ;)

Nice pics btw.

Yes! He molested my hair! Really, he was pulling on it so hard that he pulled some out.

:( ..........He pulled your hair out!!!! That aint right!!! Perhaps you should have thrown him out the window instead.

:( ..........He pulled your hair out!!!! That aint right!!! Perhaps you should have thrown him out the window instead.

Eeks. I agree with Benji. Don't bother opening the window first though. Posted Image

rknapp:

Hmmm... i'm trying to figure out which bar that is your at cus I think i've been there :D

...but then again they tend to look alike after while :funny:

and when it comes to going out at night (which might help you prevent from getting hair mollested or maced with cologne :funny: ), I have 1 rule:

If you touch my hair, add make up to me, put some type of cologne on me, or anything of the like WITHOUT my permission, thou shalt be bitch slapped on site

But it's always fun to go out, take drunk face pics, and have a gay ol' time

Sorry Zilar, but I have hazel eyes, but I consider them "lion's eyes" because sometimes it glows yellow around my iris...

Meh they sure show as blue in that pic!

But you have nice eyes anyway :P

(LOL that sounds so not like I meant that :P )

This is me, I decided to make the promise a week early. Here it is

What do u think??

Wow... you are HOT. In fact I'd go so far as to say extremely hot. And YAY hazel eyes, they're my favorite (mine are hazel, and the same issue happens to me when I take pictures a lot of times; I end up with blue eyes in the picture or some random weird color that looks nothing like mine).